Crafters Challenge January 30th----February 5th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, here we go into the second month of the year!!!!

Amelia, in my email today was a notice saying to watch in early April to sign up early for a MSQ Christmas Box. Funny cuz you were talking about it a day or two ago.

Several of you did so good in January. Thank you for sharing all of the projects that you did with us!

I was reading a new pattern tonight for a possible 12 Days of Christmas swap item but not sure. Might just be some for gifts.

I would like Christmas this year to be homemade for the most part with the sisters, mom, older nephews and wives, and friends. Not sure about the teen nieces/nephews and younger 4.

What all do you have planned to do this week?

HAPPY --HAPPY--CRAFTING MY FRIENDS!!!

Last edited:

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Lana, how funny about the email. My friend got the box, she really enjoyed it. Maybe I’ll get one this year.

Plans this week is to clean and reorganize my room. I need more storage containers, if I can find the right size for my reorganizing.

Husband wants to take me to the quilt shop in Shilo. Translation: one of his favorite gun shops is close by so since we are so close……. I do need a back ground fabric for one of my Easter quilts. I’ve been through my entire stash, honestly there is nothing. I might pick up a fat quarter or two for the quilts if I see something.

Still waiting on MSQ to ship my fabric….if it hasn’t shipped by the time I go to shilo and I find what I want there I’ll cancel my order.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Can't believe it's almost Feb 2022! I'm making rat bookmarks/coasters for Etsy, pet mats to donate, and I need to purchase yarn for DD29 b-day (and then she'll be DD30! :oops: )

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
SORRY~~~~~title should say February 6th not 5th. I cannot fix it.
Lana. You can edit the title if you are the original poster.

On the main page of Crafters Challenge, click on the underlined title. ( in this case January 30th to Feb 5th)
In the upper right hand side will be a tab that says unwatch and next to that are 3 dots and a down arrow. Click on that and the option to edit thread will appear. Change the title to what you would like and save. When you refresh the page the title should have changed.
Hope this helps

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Katrina, Duh...I knew that and the date is right anyway!!!!!!!!!! Late last night posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!
I have had to edit dates so often in Weekly Wonders!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I have assorted paper punches and stamps that need new homes.

I'm trying to cut down on my crafting materials.

Help!!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I have assorted paper punches and stamps that need new homes.

I'm trying to cut down on my crafting materials.

Help!!
Yes. I had to do that. I had a lot due to homeschooling. But it's been years since the kids did crafts ... (29, 18 years old). And ... I wasn't interested in doing the things that were there (I just love my crocheting) ... but ... I spent money on it, I remember doing it with the kids when they were little, etc.

But the Minimal Mom helped ... I put items in quarantine and put a date on the box, stored it, and after three or six months, I didn't go looking for any of it. I donated it.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
My room is cleaned!!! I managed to find some storage containers at hobby lobby. They only had 2 so my cousin will keep an eye out for me.
I found fabric for background on my one Easter quilt and a couple of fat quarters in Shilo. By the time I make 2 quilts and a window seat cover I’ll use it all up.
I made a pop up container today. I’ve had the spring and pattern for about 4 years. Last spring I pulled it out but ran out of time to make it but it’s done now!
Im working on some quick stitch ornaments. I thought I could do them during the evening but it’s hard for me to see. I’ll do them when I’m resting my back during the day.
I’m trying to either use or get rid of my stash. Every year it gets a little better.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I've decided to "catalog" my yarn. I'm photographing the various skeins and then I'll keep the photos in a book so I'll know what I have and how much of it.