Crafters Challenge July 12th------July 18th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
MM- that wallet is beautiful! I just love that fabric.
DiC- those plates are so cute!
Lucie- you're scarves are lovely. They look so cozy!
I've tried to upload some things I've been working on from my phone but no luck. Anyone have any tips?

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
Okay, I figured it out (I think) on my laptop. I do apologize for the photo quality ahead of time- it can be hard to get good pics on a phone. The dinosaur and butterfly are embellishments for gift wrap for our grandkids. The hearts are similar to something I saw a pic of and the baby Jesus I found on pinterest. The poinsettias were a pill to try and draw and cut out but I love how they turned out.

Attachments

• FullSizeR (1).jpg
    FullSizeR (1).jpg
    828.1 KB · Views: 14
  • FullSizeR (2).jpg
    FullSizeR (2).jpg
    755.8 KB · Views: 13
  • FullSizeR (3).jpg
    FullSizeR (3).jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 14
  • FullSizeR (4).jpg
    FullSizeR (4).jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 14

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Kringle, what beautiful ornaments, baby Jesus is cute but I do love the white hearts.

Still knitting here and am about to start a wood piece for the farm. I have had the inspiration photo in my album for maybe 15 years and I am so excited to get it made.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
So today I put together 7 craft kits to do. Some will go quickly and a couple are very detail oriented. Will be out tomorrow so not sure I will have time but should be able to start Saturday.

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
kringle ~ Your ornaments are inspiring! You do a beautiful job with them.

Rose ~ Glad you are making progress.

Jody ~ Having kits to grab up and get to crafting are wonderful.

We are at the lake. I'd like to do some CCS today.

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
Thank you so much, everyone.

I don't know that I'll be doing much in the crafting department the next few days. We will be going to pick up our daughter a couple of hours from here, hopefully with a stop at the lake, and then the weekend will be spent putting in water line from the road up to our animals (about a quarter mile). I plan to take some knitting along for the drive, though.

You guys get so much accomplished! I think kitting things up is the way to go. It can be portable that way, but even if I only work on a project in my craft space, it keeps me organized and I know if I need anything. Stitching at the lake sounds lovely.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Shopping trip to Shilo today with my cousin. We had a great time. I found the backing fabric for my husbands quilt but nothing else for it. Thankfully they had the right color of vinyl pet mesh and strapping I wanted and at a really good price for the tote. I resisted buying any other fabric lol. They had a lot of new Christmas fabric. The fabric shop had full length and half slips! I haven’t seen them around for along time. We are planning a trip down to Amish country in the next few weeks to look for quilt fabric.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Jody—hope you are able to get some knitting in while on the road.

Haven't made it to any of my shoebox kits this week. Too many good Christmas movies on tv so have been doing some knitting while watching or working on a quilt top.
Got the four blocks I cut out yesterday sewn up. The last eight blocks cut out tonight along with the borders and binding. Hope to at least get the blocks tog tomorro.