Crafters Challenge July 13th-July 19th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
This week I WILL NOT take on any other stuff to do for people!!!!

I would like to make Kristen 2 more items for her 18" doll that I owe her for her b'day in April. I did make some items then but was wanting to see the fit before continuing.

Also I have some mending. I might just ship that on down to Pam and she can do that along with hers. Hate mending but always nice to have done.

Will see what happens!

What are your plans for the week?

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
After taking a week off crafting to work on our house, I'm ready to jump back in! I've cut out the pattern pieces for the final of the 3 felt "pictures" and need to start tracing them onto the fusible webbing.

I'd like to get the third picture assembled by the end of this week if at all possible!!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
AJ, I am sure you will get the 3rd one done! You have DRIVE! I need it!

At work yesterday I crocheted a headband for my nieces 18" doll. Need to tie the edges together (or weave). 6 rows of sc so not much. I think I will have to invest in a doll (that resembles Teigan of course) so I can try the stuff on it.

At lunch today will try crocheting a wreath ornament. Using the round part from milk gallon. Saves buying the 2" rings. Always tell the guys don't break it if one is on it.

Anybody else working on a project?

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I did the wreath and ran the ribbon when I got home. Picture will be on my blog tom. for my daily CIJ posting for a craft. (I do a daily recipe for CIJ also)

Finished the headband so will have to see if it fits.

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
I haven't done a thing. Haven't been home much for the last three weeks. When I am, I am just too tired! Gotta get out of this rut I am in. I have been looking at Christmas bloggie things; does that count?