Crafters Challenge July 14th-20th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Welcome to mid July!!!!

This past week I finished the ornaments for the other swap. Have to put a piece of fishing line in them for the hanger yet.

I made 1 purple ruffle scarf. They make up so fast. Had it about a fourth done last night and took and worked on it going to Hoyleton (20 minutes) and then just a small amount left and finished it at Jaymees. Have 2 more to do for Christmas for sure and then if I add anymore.

This week I will work on the other two and would like to start Jaymees stocking. Have her one I made but want to change her material up.

What are your plans?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nice scarf Lana!

I don't know what I'll do this week... I'm thinking I need to find a way to put some of my drawings away (they are done In charcoal so no easy task) and choose a new craft from my list.

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
CIJ Projects

Lana: That scarf worked up beautiful(ly)? It such a pretty color. I can't tell by looking at it the difference between crochet or knit. Such a pretty color.My first time to knit one ,took me a day and a half to get it down pat though. I think crochet goes faster than knit but I enjoy both. It's a fun project. jy

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Last week I made curtains for four windows and hope to get the other two windows done tomorrow morning. If I can squeeze it in I'll make the infinity nursing scarves.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Thanks for the comments on the scarf. Doing a pink one now. Have a red for Jaymee to do.

Her stocking will be from wine theme material. My Ryan has deer and her Ryan is John Deere. Her 1st one is cherries.

Going to cut some more squares and do a few more ornaments for family and friends and get this ornament out of the way.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Am finishing up knitted lace edge for pillow cases that my mum will be giving to her neighbour for Christmas. I am also working on appliquéd tea towels and pot holders also for gifts.
I need to start looking at ingredients for chilli and garlic oil for my brother and DH and I want to also make an old fashioned orange pomander for my mother.
Got a lot to do on the to do list yet. Just keep swimming