Crafter's Challenge July 24th-July 30th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Sorry, for the late start!

This week I hope to finish one item for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. I need 1 more canvas. Dollar General only had 12 need 13. I took them to Kentucky and decoupaged. Now to put alittle fine glitter on them and couple more coats of mod podge.

Would like to try to make one of the main items that I am planning to do and see how that works out.

Of course, mending is still there and then a few items to take in for Teigan. She needs a 7 and sometimes 8 for length but waist still like a 5/6.

What are you working on this week?

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
This weeks plans which hasn’t change much from last week.

(x)take care of some mending—one of DH dress pants were found to be missing a button.
()couple projects that need finishing
()purchased a dress while in the states. Front is a little low for my liking so I grabbed some lace to make a little cover up
(X)knit a dishcloth—Rudy day crafting

Last edited:

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Got the dishcloth finished and the button onto DH pants only to be asked late last night if I had a extra button laying around that matched the one I sewn on. Apparently a button has come off another pair of the dress pants he wears to work but can’t find it. Wonder how soon he will come to me with a button missing off the third pair. It’s always the left back pocket. Think it must have something to do with the way he gets it and out of the car. He doesn’t use his back pockets.
if I don’t have a matching button I will send him to the fabric store to buy some buttons. There is a fabric store just around the corner and he has no problem going in. He has gotten thread for me and even picked out fabric for the grandchildren pj’s.

Reactions: jampss

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I ran a craft program for 30 people at our international rally - making travel journals out of marble notebooks, maps and various decoupage embellishments.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I've finished my jams for our fundraiser and only need to make up some zucchini bread and raisin nut bread. That will go quickly as these are recipes I regularly bake. Today I get to give my DD her birthday gift, which includes a wonderful purple bamboo yarn, crochet hook, and pattern, and let her know we're taking classes together. Will be fun to get back to this craft after some 50+ years. :)

Reactions: jampss

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Got nothing done here this week as I’ve been sick. Had made some great progress last week on my cards. My extra fabric came last week for my purse. It’s still sitting on the dining room table unopened. Looking forward to getting back into things soon.