Crafters Challenge July 26th---August 1st, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I'm going to give these a try:

I'll let you all know what I think of them when they come in.

Reactions: Lana

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Love, love the garland!!! I need to make one of these.

I've been knitting (or rather undoing) part of the afternoon. Now I'm at the toe part of the socks.

Wanted to start my gnome prototype, but it'll be another day I guess.... procrastinating!
Also need to start a new crochet scarf (everything is out, just need to start it but wanted to finish socks first)
When socks are finished will start another pair.
Also want to make Xavier (grandson) a stocking like this one. Don't have a pattern but will try to draw one.
32e4a888a8afb8e90803cc2254e19526.jpg

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Garland is pretty!
And those stockings are cute!
Started quilting the first of the 4 quilts. It’s going really well. Depending on how my weekend goes I may get the first one finished. My husband will be in class on day so I may start working on his.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
AJ nice garland
Lucie those are cute stockings.

Tree skirt and Christmas wall quilt are sandwiched and pin basted. Three more mask cut out for me. I have a couple but what a few more on hand.
The countdown ornaments are finished and just need to get the little gift/storage bags made for them cut out and sewn.
Finished the hat I had started and there was just enough yarn left for a baby hat(I hope) and so I have started on it.

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
I think your water project needs to count as crafting!!! There is a lot of creativity that goes into projects like that. :)
I like that idea! It would mean I got something done this week.:rolleyes:

I really haven't gotten much done so far. I did stitch up some stocking sized bags so I can fill those as I go. In theory, this will work better than the shoe boxes I've used in the past. And the good news is that I'm almost done with 2 of the 5 I fill and half done with 2 more. I also worked on 4 more ornaments.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Had a great day yesterday. Finished the felt project that I was working on. Sewed up the babies cardigan, just need to finish knitting the band and sewing it in and adding the buttons.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Love what I'm seeing here!

I reached my goal point on the CCS birth record before putting it down to work on some ornaments. Discovered I again did not bring the orinament CCS motifs with me to the lake. I guess I'll just continue with the birth record for a few more days. I could also start knitting a dish cloth. I want one more for the lake.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Washing fabric for husbands quilt tonight. Have almost half on one quilt quilted!

Husband took me to Joann’s after lunch. What a waste of time. Could not find anyone to help me. Finally stood in check out line to talk to somebody. The clerk looked at me like I had snakes crawling out of my ears. I finally left. I ordered my quilt batting online but will have to make trip to pick it up. They have a good sale on it and a extra 25$ off with a coupon.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I got side tracked, it has been so nice out the last 2 days that I was able to get into the garage and work at cleaning the 3rd wall of the garage we hadn't done yet. All the tools. I sorted and stacked things Thursday so on Friday we could finish.
DS is coming tomorrow to help with a couple of projects so it may be Sunday before I get back to sewing. I will try to post a picture of what I have accomplished so far tomorrow or Sunday.