Crafter's Challenge July 31- August 6, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Posting for Lana as she is still without internet.

This week brings us to August, which means if we have plans to do a homemade Christmas it's time to kit it up and make a time line on our calendar. Are you making any gifts or decorations this year?

I am putting together countdown to Christmas stocking from Thanksgiving to Christmas for my 3 granddaughters. I need to kit each up (times 3) but first I must get myself to the store to purchase the supplies I don't have. That will be done this week and hope to start on the kits too.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
E3600FE6-481F-48AE-AA5C-D42C03A0D0E6.jpeg
Still having fun with pet mats!

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Very pretty, jampss!

I'm making headway on the felt ornaments kit. I have completed 2 ornament fronts and have a third nearly done. There are 6 in the kit. I want to embellish the back of them somehow (probably with machine embroidery) before sewing the fronts to the backs.

I need to finish an anniversary card soon. The CCS motif is stitched, so it just needs to be affixed to the card front.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Since none of my knitted items sold at the flea market, I donated the ones I did not care for and the others will become gifts.

So, I'm a bit ahead of the game.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Debbie ~ What were the items you made? So nice to have some gifts done!

I worked on the felt ornaments last night and mis-cut a tiny part of one piece. I glued it back together and hope it will hold, but if it doesn't, I have some other options I could try to "fix" it. It will be my personal "design element". LOL