Crafters Challenge Mar. 27th~April 2nd

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Notice in the title~~~will be another new month next week-end!!!! About 273 days till Christmas!!!

Once again it seems I am just doing little stuff and nothing to major in the crafting area.

There is another quilting class starting in April and it is only 1 night a week but I know you have the assignments of doing so much on it at home so ... I really think I will pass on it for now. In fall will be better for me. So I think now. As we all know~~never know what the future will hold.

Jaymees shower is next Saturday (April 2nd) so...

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Just finished my egg, it turned out great. You can see it on my holiday blog.

supermom315

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Deptford, NJ
No crafting done since my last post..... been taking care of myself & my heart after bing in the hospital overnight in February. I am hoping to get some crocheting done this week though.

Happy Crafting!
Tina

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Crafting has been hard but I think I am finally getting the baby where I can get something done. I need to begin nailling down a Christmas Craft list and get busy. This week will be focused on Easter and two birthday presents for this weekend.

Present for party 1
Present for party 2
pick out easter dress patterns
pick out easter fun clothes patterns and cut out

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Put on the fabric paint numbers on my advent calendar tree.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Tina, very glad to see you posting and hear that you are taking care of yourself. You are in my prayers.

Cindasnow, it all takes time to get it down pat with a little one. About the time you think you do ~~~ it changes!

Lucie, sounds like you got some Rudy Day in.

Love the egg, Michelle!