Crafter's Challenge March 13th-March 19th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, this week will see the middle of the month and at the end of the week a new season!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some creative people last week!

What are you planning for this week?

I am looking for ideals for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap and I know and have the stuff that I am doing for the CIJ Swap. Unless I change it.

Happy Crafting my friends!!!!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I found this idea for a Pop-Tart Bunny House (like a Gingerbread House) that I thought would be fun to kit up and send to my grandchildren: Pop Tart Bunny House (Video) - Gluesticks Blog I'm not sure I'll do it this week, but I should start gathering the items.

I do need to get the CCS birth record mailed to DD#2 so she can have it framed. I also plan to work on a table runner and placemats for DD#1 which will be an early April BD gift.

I have two items that are VERY close to the finish line which I want to complete this week. They are evening projects:

• UFO afghan (for me)
  • CCS otters (for Valentin's monthly calendar)
Then start on some CCS watercolor flowers (for me). I will need another knitting project, too.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I found this idea for a Pop-Tart Bunny House (like a Gingerbread House) that I thought would be fun to kit up and send to my grandchildren: Pop Tart Bunny House (Video) - Gluesticks Blog I'm not sure I'll do it this week, but I should start
My first time seeing something like this. Brilliant! Wish I had known about this when I worked for the park district or a school. It is not something I can do with granddaughters because they have celiac .

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My first time seeing something like this. Brilliant! Wish I had known about this when I worked for the park district or a school. It is not something I can do with granddaughters because they have celiac .
Can you use gluten free?

8043583E-D05C-48A0-A8FB-73C68BA230E9.png

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
My son (who is a grown man) would love the pop tart houses lol.
Working on the Springville quilt top between cleaning this nasty, dirty house.

I need to order the supplies for my Christmas cards so I can get busy on them.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
My DS18 and DH both! LOL

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I see a trend here! Perhaps I should make up a kit for DH! LOL

Reactions: jampss and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I also love that Pop Tart house. No kids here anymore but would be fun to make. Maybe I need to start a "folder" on here where I store all the great ideas to use when I have grandbabies.

This week I really must finish the knitted teddy bear I started last year. I really do not know why I am procrastinating so much.

• Love
Reactions: jampss and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Finally finished the bear. He turned out really well.
Time to move onto something else.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I guess I'm back in knitting mode. I knit a round dish cloth yesterday that I will use as a doily. Then I worked a few more rows on my UFO afghan and finally got it bound off and ready to use in the family room to replace my old one. Next, I got a pattern for a hat for me called Easy Breezy Bias Hat. I might want to try to change the pattern up just a bit but have to study the pattern to see how I could do it. I need to knit a gauge swatch first though. Kathy is bringing me her swift today so I can try it out to wind up a couple hanks of yarn I bought to knit a butterfly scarf.