Crafter's Challenge March 6th---March 12th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Quite a bit of activity last week!

Loved reading all about it.

What are your projects for this week?

Teigan was excited with the snowflakes scissors I ordered from MSQ for her and the thimble holder for her stuff. Took over 15 days to get the order.

Happy Happy crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I am going do my best to work on the jewelry art. It is starting to be something that is hanging over my head. I will do a little more research then do all the prep needed this week.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I am going do my best to work on the jewelry art. It is starting to be something that is hanging over my head. I will do a little more research then do all the prep needed this week.
Can’t wait to see how the jewelry art turns out.

Reactions: jampss and Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Finishing up the quilted bags for my husbands pistols. Going to make a set for my son for Christmas too.
Will stop at the quilt shop tomorrow, hopefully will find a couple fat quarters for this silly quilt. Would like to get it cut out this week.
The Jinny Beyer website is going out of business. She has fabric 40% off. I was good and did not buy a thing! I did download a few free quilt patterns though.
Would love to see the jewelry art when you are done Jody. I have a box of moms, I wear some of when I can.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'd like to prep a St-Patrick's card for a friend and continue knitting, but we'll see... this week is spring break, daycare is closed and dh is the babysitter.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I finished one panel of two for my own crocheted vest that will match DD29's (since I only used half of the yarn I bought to make hers). Still need to go buy some beads for the front ties.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

I finished knitting a dish cloth last night.

This week I need to:
  • Kit up paper-pieced tree wallhanging to work on at Open Sew on Tueaday
  • Plan spring cards: 2 BD cards needed on Friday; at least 3 April BD cards; maybe 5 Easter cards

Would also like to:

• Re-do binding on Mardi Gras table topper (just top stitching)
  • "Sign" birth record and mail to DD
  • Finish CCS otters for Valentin's monthly calendar

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Nightgown is done as well as DGS birthday card.
My knitting project is finally seeing a end date—DH sweater. I have started the second sleeve and once it’s done I will just have to join the sleeves to the body and knit the yoke. It may be done it time for him to wear it once or twice before it gets to warm to do so.