Crafters Challenge May 12th-May 18th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
May will be half way over with this week!!!!

I did do the baby stuff last week.

Hoping to make a new checkbook cover this week. Maybe using monoply money material.

Just want to make it thru the bedroom and not have many other plans.

What are you crafting on if time allows?!?

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
DH FINALLAY pierced the holes for my Christmas ornaments. So, I'd like to FINISH them this week if I can :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ribbons are in the ornaments. Blocked my crochet santa hats (to give a downward curve to the end of the hat). Just need to glue them on! and write my name on the back with the year.

Can't wait to see the pics of the CIJ ornaments! if the shipping costs in Canada weren't so giganormous I'd love it.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
I worked through the stack of ornaments that were in progress on my dining room table. All of them are done to the sew together stage and are in a box and off my table. :) I also have made a lot of progress on my scrapbook desk. It is being completely emptied and repurposed to a computer desk/bookshelf storage for dd. I have moved and reorganized all my punches and stamps into an armoire type of cabinet and almost everything else has been sorted and moved to decorative storage boxes in my Ikea cubbies. The remaining piles are mostly paper scraps or containers/recycle type of nonsense that I should probably just toss. But, I have Pinterest now and everything has some sort of craftable potential, right?