Crafter's Challenge May 1st---May 7th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I'm still working on the beachy colorful crochet blanket!

Reactions: Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am nearly finished setting up the house for the Winter. Hoping to be able to sit soon and catch up on some projects.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I finished three Mother's Day cards yesterday and got them in the mail. I may decide to cut back on CCS cards for next year to give me more time for other CCS projects.

I finally got my embroidery machine back home, so I need to finish up the sweatshirt embellishment I had started for Julia and get going on my other machine embroidery projects.

I've also been updating my blog posts with 2021 crafts. I've really been falling behind.

Attachments

• Mother's Day Cards - Shirley-Emelie-Leslie.jpg
    Mother's Day Cards - Shirley-Emelie-Leslie.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
DD, tried leaving a comment on your blog but I seem to have trouble thru google! Love the cork items and also the embroidered ornaments. That is why I want a newer embroidery machine to do the lace ornaments!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thank you, ladies, for the compliments.

Lana ~ My youngest DD particularly liked the gingerbread ornaments. You wouldn't need a very big embroidery machine to make ornaments. I started with a small Brother machine that only had a 4" hoop size. I fairly soon upgraded to one with a 5x7 hoop but don't think I'll go any larger than that.

Today is a Stitched Together meeting.