Crafters Challenge May 22nd-May 28th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Alittle late starting this~~this week!

Well, I wasn't crafty this week again. But the wedding is over and give me a few days to find any type of surface in my house (table, counter, couple pieces of furniture, floor) and I will be on board.

What is everyone working on?

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
This week I have made 3 wash cloths for my youngest 3 nephews. They are going on vacation to Cali Friday and my D-Sis asked me if I would make them new cloths to take with them when they go, I've also started on a crocheted scarf for D-Sis's Christmas present, hopefully I'll get it finished next week.

I've also got 2 afghans in progress and 6 others that have been requested but there's no way they will all be done for Christmas this year. My goal is to finish the 2 started and then get the one for my brother-n-law done for Christmas as well.

Dreamer

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Lawton, Oklahoma
Dreamer, nice to see you back on the thread.

Sounds like you have been crocheting. You never know might~~might get them all done this year! Still have 7 months!

LOL, no my D-Sis in Italy requested a crocheted afghan that has just over 1000 2" squares and then they have to be sewn together (Queen/King sized when done)! Will be nice when I finish it but ugh I'm sooo sick of these squares.

The Baby Afghan is a simple ripple in Pink and Blue so that wont take to long.

Brother-n-Law's will be all single crochet done in Off White with a Black Skull in it.

D-Sis (the youngest sis) wants an afghan with the Peace hand sign and flowers on it (she'll wait as she already has 2 afghan's I've made her before)

The 3 Nephews though will be difficult as they are into Pokemon, Mario, and Dragon's (ages: 7, 6, and 3).

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
I was going to get sewing machine out tonight but to tired had to take Kenny to see his friend tonight with others and the boys had him up walking around.

Tomorrow I want to make a bag holder so thats what I will do

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Dreamer, they will be really nice when done!

Kim, how do you do your bag holders? I have did the ones from towels awhile back but need to do more.

This week-end I will finish cleaning the craft room. So I will have an area to work on.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Lana haven't done it yet hopeing todo so today I will post pictures later tonight