Crafter's Challenge May 28th--June 3rd, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Thanks, Lana!

Last week I prepped several projects for Open Sew and then we didn't go. At least those are all kitted up for some rather quick-ish projects when I get to them. I did bring them to the lake, but we're not having any rain to keep me indoors.

I should finish the shawl I'm knitting this week. I don't have another knitting project with a recipient in mind, so I will probably be knitting some doll blankets for a charity a friend works with. They give dolls and stuffed animals with a quilt to children in trauma situations. She thinks small knit blankets would be great too.

I need some serious Craftermath Control, but it's so bad that I truly don't even know where to start. The worst thing about it is that it makes my studio uninviting and uninspiring!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Finished the wallet I was working on last week. Want to finish the purse the beginning of this week if I can. Then atleast figure out what I’ll make for the animal rescue raffle.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
Ripped out most of one scarf for the second time!!!!

Working on another UFO cowl from last year.

Painted some bottles so will have to do something with them.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Ripped out most of one scarf for the second time!!!!

Working on another UFO cowl from last year.

Painted some bottles so will have to do something with them.
That sounds like how my purse was going! Who cuts out the same pattern piece wrong twice?? After all that I see that there is a flaw in the fabric (pretty much a hole) among other things. I don’t have extra fabric to fix that issue. I did finish the bag just to get it done, I’ll carry it myself. It’s no where good enough to go to the silent auction. I’d be embarrassed for somebody to pay money for it.
Will get my mess cleaned up, I need to find the rivet I dropped so i don’t vacuum it up.

Attachments

• 3BF9989A-F33E-4BE7-B73B-AA1870814E16.jpeg
    3BF9989A-F33E-4BE7-B73B-AA1870814E16.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 10