Crafters Challenge Nov. 10th-16th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Half of November will be over at the end of this week!

I did finish all the little sayings to mail out with the 14 scarfs that I made for the 12 Days of Christmas swap.

Made a red/green/white for me last Sunday night and last night I did a fall color one. Found the fall yarn at WM for $4. Should of gotten more. On blog. Love making the scarfs. So easy and fast. Think I have did 26 now.

This week will be working on the round quilt, burp rags (couple other girls), beaded soxs Jaymee and another girl, a bib, then the rose bouquet from diapers and a corsage from soxs and tulle. Would like to do a beer cake for Ryan and put fireman stuff on it. He loves being on the volunteer department. Then as always a few things to do for Christmas yet.

What are you going to work on this week?

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Lana almost 1/2 way thru November only means I get to see my Randa faster. She will be home for the week of Thanksgiving then get to pick her up for a month beginning December 15th. I don't like her being so far away that I can't see her everyday, but I do talk to her everyday at least.

List is pretty much the same. Randa has requested a couple of things that she wants me to make for her and suitemates but that can wait till she is home to help me.

Work on Randa's poppet
ribbon angels(cant find and forgot to get more glue sticks so need todo so)
snowman ornaments
/Dr Who tissue box cover for Maranda
Dr Who ornaments for Maranda
Candy tree's for Maranda to take back to school with her at Thanksgiving

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Can't believe we are almost half way through November. Kicking it into high gear. Here's my list for this week.
To get done this week:
() eagle heads on teachers gifts
() sew skirt do dd11
()sew skirt for dd7
() sew jumper for dd2
() mesh wreath for mil

Other projects
() doll clothes
() crochet dish cloths
() Christmas dresses
() animal print Mickey head tshirt
() princess tshirts
() disney world autograph books
() itinerary /journals
()presses penny containers

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Cindasnow, very nice list! HOPE you finish what you want to this week.

Kim, glad Randa will be home for a stay. I talk to Jaymee everyday--might miss a Sat. and Sun.. I normally let her call or text then so if they are doing something.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have only looked at the material I picked up for the aprons.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Diedra, that is quite normal! lol The pressure will build soon for us to pull it out and start on the items.

I would like to do Jaymee a new stocking but not sure. Nothing wrong with her other one but would like to change the fabric.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Things are really slowing down here with the crafting, need to make some garlic and chilli oil for DH and DB, and an orange pomander for my mum, and that is about it for this week. Will need to start doing a lot of craft for DD 21st in January so that is my next focus.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana, have not made it before, just olive oil, 2 whole cloves of garlic and 1-2 chillis depending how hot you like it. Could be yum or a disaster not sure.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Finished the felt doll in the tin can. Made a Christmas tree of felt & glued it to a magnetic sheet. The doll isn't as nice as I would've liked but it was hard working small pieces. Pics are on my blog.