Crafters Challenge Nov. 17th-Nov. 25th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Well, this past week I did get 2 1/2 scarfs done, the crocheted pink soxs, 2 burp rags, 1 bid and pretty well have Jaymees blanket done. I have to iron it, sew up where it was turned and then tack it. I really wanted to machine quilt but....

This week I have to finish up (start) the centerpiece for the shower. Just the diaper roses on skewers and put into a jar with items under the roses. Thinking of doing like maybe some baby medicine and butt paste, maybe a digital thermometer, little scissors and such. Will see.

What are your plans for the week?

Cindasnow

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Okay so last week was a total wash craft wise. Things kept popping up to do that had to take preference. And unfortunately this week did not start off any better. Yesterday morning discovered we had lice and my daughters have a lot I hair. So today is cleaning, deep clraning then hopefully I can craft after that. Here's my list got what I want to get done before Christmas.
() eagle candy holders for teachers
() bracelets for kids t grandmothers house
() doll clothes.
() dresses for my girls

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
crocheted a mini santa hat for a wooden duck I have on top of my kitchen cabinets.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Cindasnow, you poor thing, lice can be such a bother. Hopefully you are rid if those pests. Have not done a lot on the craft front, am doing more baking and prep at the moment.