Crafters Challenge Nov. 29th - Dec. 5th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
:welcome: to December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have like 26 days to complete our crafts if they are to be gifts!!! A few less depending if you have to mail them, or give away sooner.

I have some ornaments to do, a stocking, a bag for Aunt Imogenes walker, maybe a sweatshirt for her (unless I check her perfume and she is low), and maybe a purse for Teigan but can't decide on it. So I am in good shape!!!

I ordered my bottles for vanilla and got jars for my cream.

What if any --- do you have to finish?????

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I still have a long list! I'm having problems with both my regular sewing machine and my embroidery machine, but I'm persistent. I'm working on two baby soft books. Need to get some fabric to finish the pages. One is machine embroidery (woodland creatures) and one has CCS motifs (zoo animals). Plus more projects ...

Hope everyone's crafting goes smoothly and you accomplish what you set out to do!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Need to get some ribbon to finish up the first soft book.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I finally made my elf door! Cardboard & acrylic paint. Pic is on my blog.

I have 2 minion ornaments I'd like to make but they might not get done and that's it for this year.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Door is really cute Lucie. It looks very real.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Crafts 2015

I'm still trying to crochet the Minion hat for my niece!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I like to see your progress reports!

I'm just taking a little break while cookies are baking.

I did "finish" the zoo soft book but ended up ripping it mostly all apart since I really didn't like how I had joined the pages. I have a different idea which I hope will work out better, but it may be a gift for after Christmas (Valentine's?).

In the meantime, I knitted a small wine bottle hat and scarf to go on a wine bottle that is shaped like a cat. It will be a hostess gift for a friend. I still need to do a tassel on the hat and some fringe on the scarf and tie in a couple yarn ends.

Hope to get at least a start on some baby sleep sacks (buntings) this afternoon.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Looks like we are still moving along. Haven't been in a few days!

I just did 7 reindeer feed to take to a bday party to give to my niece. She needs 2 and gives the rest to nieces and nephews I think. Will do the other 60 or so I am hoping tom..

I think the elf will be waiting to help do it when Teigan gets up. Of course I think Teigan will just help with the oats and rice krispies. Glitter will be done later.