Crafter's Challenge November 13th---November 19th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Hoping to spend some time on my scarf and headband, and still need to get a second planter cover made. Plus want to do some ornaments for gifts for book club's Dec. meeting. But with carpet being installed and needing to get my guest bedroom put back together after, I don't know how much crafting time I'll have available.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I won't have as much time for crafting this week, but I hope to make more good progress.

I'll get to work on the fall wall hanging on Tuesday at Open Sew.

I have one more sweatshirt to embellish (for Valentin). I also want to embellish a shirt for Iris, but it's not for Christmas. I'm wondering if I send it to her, do I need to send something for Sonja? Probably a little something.

I'm just about finished with embellishing my craft tote. I should be able to finish it tonight.

I have another CCS project kitted up. There will be 6 small motifs to put in a frame that looks like a door with windows in it.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I crocheted some tree, cross, and snowflake ornaments with very thin yarn to embellish DD's Christmas packages in her box that I will mail to VT!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm pretty much done with Christmas gifts. It's definitely a first for me to be done this early. I do need to wash the sweatshirts I embellished with machine embroidery, since I sprayed some stiffener on them; and I need to assemble the "poop" treat bags. I'm working on some Christmas CCS motifs but they are for me.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Have one eight of the quilt plus borders to quilt. Knitting project is about half done and the yarn for last Christmas project has been purchased.
Finally got a call about my sewing machine that has been in the repair shop since August—they tried two other repairs and that didn’t fix it so they now think it’s the mother board. Purchased a new machine and will pick it up Monday.