Crafters Challenge November 22nd--November 28th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Getting to the end of the ELEVENTH month!!!! Amazing with all happening this year and slower at work and staying home basically when off----the year has still flown by.

I am carrying my list over. The last 2 or 3 days I have purchased the containers for the salt and lotion, along with all the stuff to make both. Okay, have to get the pepper I use. Wal-Mart didn't have it. Got a few other items to do the magnets I wanted to do.

Lotion--Teigan wants to help with

Kitchen Boas

Reindeer Feed-- Teigan helps with these and she takes some to her classmates

Ornaments---1 of the ornaments I have about 20 made and the other one I am doing are half done. Just finish the edges and put
twine on.

Pillows

Seasoning Salt--Teigan wants to help

Teigan's poster---Done and all gifts wrapped--will drop on porch Sunday maybe********

Magnets----just need the the twine around the edge and magnet on back

A friend wants a couple jar openers made for gifts

Pocket Prayers--I got some done but tabling the rest for next year---I think. I was going to make some for the branches where I work but the party is cancelled (I wasn't sure I going when they called to get a total. Knew Allen wouldn't and told them I wasn't sure yet,)

What do you have to finish up yet?

Happy Happy Crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jampss and luludou

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose ~ I'm anxious to get back to the "me" projects!

I need to stop knitting headbands in the evenings and get back to some CCS. I want to finish up an ornament and also a motif for a BD card. Projects in the studio should include a sock monkey and a Do-It-All bin. I need some brilliant ideas for DDs but nothing is coming. There's a growth chart for Valentin waiting in the wings, also.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Is there such things for me projects?!?!? LOL!!!! I never seem to make me anything. I like several things I do for swaps and such and think I will do me one later and never get to it!!! One of these days!

I made 11 ornaments this a.m.. Will just have to let them dry and cut them out.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
All but one tree is done. Will wait until this weekend when fall comes down to put it up.
Started cleaning up my sewing room. Didn’t get too far , such a mess. Trying to decided what my next project will be. Still working on the design for one quilt. I have several I could just pick up and make. So many decisions......

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I crocheted one Victorian looking fingerless mitt sleeve thingy .... for DD28. I like it. Have to make the other one now! I made purple fingerless mitts and a catnip toy that's an octopus for my friend.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Christmas socks are done. The sew along I have been doing hit a road bump. The site that was doing it computer broke down. So while waiting for the last two instalments I when ahead and made a couple Christmas placemats. I only had enough fabric for two but than it's just the two of us for dinners. I also made from the left over fabric a little square pad to put under a vase/table lamp etc.

I still need to get a December birthday card made and a couple I am sorry for your loss cards. However right now my sewing/crafting room with the way it's looking I need to do some cleaning up first so I have room to work on the cards

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
CHRISTMAS CRAFTS 2020

FAMILY
DH Crochet Slouch Hat
DD28 Crochet Victorian Arm Warmers, Crochet Hair Band, Crochet Mini Christmas Stocking Ornament DONE
DD'S BF Crochet Gloves, Crochet Mini Christmas Stocking Ornament DONE
DS17 Crochet Beanie in his school colors DONE

SISTER Crochet Peppermint Candy Coffee Cup Coaster, Crochet Mini Christmas Stocking Ornament DONE
DNiece Crochet Meandering Paw Print Scarf, Crochet Mini Christmas Stocking Ornament DONE
DNiece's BF Crochet Gloves, Crochet Mini Christmas Stocking Ornament DONE

FRIENDS
Cat-nip Octopus Cat Toy and Fingerless Mitts DONE
Pink Camo Fingerless Mitts DONE
Cream with Green Sparkley Ruffle Fingerless Mitts DONE
Two more Fingerless Mitts
Little Girl's Draw String Purse/Pouch
Mini Llama

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Deb, Your wreath is so cute! Made me realize I didn’t put any of mine out lol.

House is finally decorated. I made 3 floral arrangements out of “stuff” i had hanging around.

I bought a few more patterns and kits for the no sew quilted ornaments on Friday. I have fabric pulled from my stash to make a few, just need to get it cut. They are going on the tree my husband bought me.

Ordered some fabric for a quilt. Only 1 piece has shipped so far. I doubt I’ll get the rest in time to finish it for Christmas. Ordered a few quilt patterns too. Not planning to see them anytime soon either.

The rest of the year is totally me time. I am more than happy to help anyone who wants to come to the house but not making anything for any body. I have a stack of quilts I want to make. Everything is in piles for each quilt. Ive run out of storage containers so need to get them done. Gifts for 2021 I can start in March.