Crafters Challenge November 24th-November November 30th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving!

Lana ~ How thoughtful of you. Something I will remember and perhaps do for a loved one at some point.

Katrina ~ Great idea!

I was able to pick up my second new sewing machine yesterday. I now have one to leave at the lake and one to take to Open Sew and/or sewing classes, and they operate the same! I have it all packed up and ready to take to Open Sew when we return from our trip, so I can more thoroughly test it out. I’ll be sewing on the Dirndl.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Katrina, sounds good to me.

I am back to work tomorrow....... BUT I did knock out quite a few things on my list. Hoping to finish up three globes for the branches tonight. Need to run to Wal-Mart for different stencils and not sure I want to go with the Black Friday stuff tonight.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Made the sugar lip scrub for DD. It smells divine and was so easy. I hope that she likes it but if not it is OK for her to toss.
It is literally brown sugar and a tiny bit of honey mixed to a sticky paste. There are tonnes of recipes out there but this one was good for me as I had the ingredients.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I knit a dish cloth pattern today that I plan to turn into a very small pillow for Julia's favorite stuffed animal, "Baby Fuchs"...as she requested.