Crafters Challenge November 7th--November November 13th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Cleaning in my room some and finding crafts items I have purchased. Trying to get it all together.

Amelia, nice looking at machines!

Enjoyed, as always hearing of the crafting you are doing!

Jody, sounds like fun with granddaughters!

What is everybody doing this week?

Reactions: jampss

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

We are leaving on Monday morning for Anchorage to be with family there (and Sonja for her BD). I plan to take some knitting, maybe some CCS, and see if I can round up some crafts to do with Iris and Sonja while there.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Hope to get to quilting this week.
we just picked up my industrial sewing machine to day! Need to get it set up in its new home. Can’t wait to play with it. The owner of the shop gave me a extra sewing light and let me take what ever I wanted from his “fabric stash! The machine is my part of my Christmas/ 65th birthday gift from my husband!

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ Your new sewing machine should be woderful for sewing on leather! My BD/Christmas gift this year is some new snow skis, so I'm anxioux for ski season to begin!

Rose ~ Glad to hear you can do a bit of knitting again.

I'm in Anchorage with family and doing a little crafting with Iris and Sonja and some knitting on the prayer shawl.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Oooooooooooh, 'bed socks' sound so cozy.
They are—my feet never seem to get warm in bed during the colder months but wearing socks to bed helps and I seem to get a better night sleep.

Have finished the bed sock so first pair is done and have casted on the stitches for the first of second pair. Also picked up DH sweater and got one pattern repeat done.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
They are—my feet never seem to get warm in bed during the colder months but wearing socks to bed helps and I seem to get a better night sleep.

Have finished the bed sock so first pair is done and have casted on the stitches for the first of second pair. Also picked up DH sweater and got one pattern repeat done.
Picture when done. Maybe I will do a crochet pair for me ..... I have tried a sock with a heal .... o_O ... I might just do a loooooong tube sock.

Reactions: Lana and Ahorsesoul