Crafters Challenge October 11th---17th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
DD, this is the tutorial I looked at before doing the card:

Halimer: I used this tutorial to help me with the gnomes:

Reactions: jampss

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks, Lucie. Fun to watch.

This morning I've been working on the digitized design for a t-shirt for Sonja. She liked the shirt I embellished for Iris that said "Love is my Superpower". We decided that hugs are Sonja's superpower, so I made a design for that.

I'm going to Stitched Together today which is meeting in an outdoor covered area at a quilt shop. We will all need to dress warmly. Looks like a nice day though. Will take my knitting to work on while we visit. I'm going to take my stacked pumpkins for show-and-tell. I need to remember to pick up a fabric panel for Kathy. Although I don't have any needs at the moment, I may purchase something just to help the local economy and the quilt shop...maybe a fat quarter? I just hope something expensive doesn't grab me up!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Lucie thank you for the links. Everything turned out beautiful!

3rd quilt is quilted and trimmed ready for the binding. 4 th quilt is half way quilted. Will be done quilting by lunch time tomorrow. Will finish my lunch then back to work.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Lucie, Thank you so much for sharing! CUTE!

I did a couple more boas before work yesterday a.m.. Should finish them up. Would like to do the pocket prayers to send with but can't find the material. I took it from the dining to ???? just last week-end and have been looking for a couple days!!! It is folded in a brown flat bag!

Everybody is doing so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: luludou

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
My last quilt (and last gift to finish!) is in the washer right now. I am so happy to be done with everything. My sewing room looks like a bomb went off in there but I’ll get to that later this week.
Time for selfish sewing next week.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I have the 13 boas done for the 12 Days of Christmas Swap. Will probably do about 10 more for Christmas gifts but have time for those. Want to get other items out in mail. To be there by 11-15. Might do pocket prayer quilts for them yet too. These 2 items have been on my list for a few years. Boas maybe 4 or 5!

Reactions: luludou