Crafters Challenge October 17th---October 23rd, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Wow, all the pretty things made last week! TFS!!!

Teigan has been wanting to do crafts. I have picked up several kits at Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. Have other ideals too. Will see how the time line goes.

What are your plans for the week?

Reactions: jampss and HouseElf

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
This week I work on sons blanket, a couple new projects for Hallowe'en - a mesh garland for around the door and a wreath.

Reactions: Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I don't expect to have any real studio time this week until the weekend. We will be gone Monday-Wednesday, and I have plans Thursday and Friday I do hope to get in some knitting and CCS, and sewing in the studio in bits and pieces I suppose. We have no football to watch Saturday or Sunday, so that should be good studio time to work on machine embroidery ornaments, Monster Truck quilt and/or reading pillows.

Reactions: Lana

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Lucie- I love this!
I think the middle one is me and Ginny. :p

Annie

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Lucie such a nice watercolor. You are talented!
I finished all the items for the 24 day countdown to Christmas (mostly ornaments the girls can make) and I straighten up the craft room and put my items (remaking owned items) in a box that I will get creative with once we are back from OH.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Lucie, you truly have a gift for painting! The sky is especially mesmerizing! And of course I love that it has kitties.

Reactions: luludou