Crafters Challenge October 20th-26th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I am about to give up on the painted sign. I will give it one more try and if I cannot figure it out I will scrap it.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Everyone has been busy!
No crafting here. I did go to my software class. I was somewhat disappointed in it. I usually love going to these things and have glowing reviews. The title said basics. We created a design and digitized it, which is great and I did learn a lot but that’s not the “basics” I was looking for. When someone asked a question that I had wanted to ask we were clearly told we weren’t discussing it because it was covered in the first class. End of discussion. Nowhere did it say in the description that this was a series program. Oh well I did learn so not a total waste just not what I was looking for.
somewhere between wrapping and cleaning I need to get my Christmas cards made.

Reactions: Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Myron's Mom ~ Is that a class for machine embroidery digitizing? If so, what program are you working with? Sorry to hear you were disappointed in the class.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Myron's Mom ~ Is that a class for machine embroidery digitizing? If so, what program are you working with? Sorry to hear you were disappointed in the class.

Yes it’s for machine embroidery. Its the Floriani total control software. I think I’ll love it once I get it figured out. I was frustrated because I was really looking forward to the class. I have a project I wanted to play with for my husband for Christmas. I still might get it together. I think I might run up to the store up here and see if I can’t get some one on one teaching. I wouldn’t have a problem paying for a tutor for me.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm starting to think I should redo the baby blanket (have 4 balls done!!). It is way wider at one end than the other, I think I might've switched the crochet size mid-blanket? so many things lying around.

I'll try to start the baby ninja turtle hat this week.

I need to up my crafting... just so much housechores to do! and I have tons to do before Christmas.

Some days I think I'm ahead of the game and other days I feel soooo behind!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Some days I think I'm ahead of the game and other days I feel soooo behind!
Lucie, feel the same and then I think of what we have actually achieved this year and it is not so bad. We still have plenty of time yet.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I’m the same way. It usually takes my husband to remind me of all the things that are done to settle me down.
Most everyone I know hasn’t even started to tackle Christmas so we are way ahead. It does seem like the days are flying by though, but there is plenty time.