Crafters Challenge October 27th--November 2nd, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
This weekend I plan on restarting baby blanket and getting a huge chunk of it done.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I have not made much progress recently - just a bit more embroidery on the embroidery hoop wall hanging project - but it's something I guess.

Now that camping and Halloween are over I can hopefully regroup. Have DIY Wine Trail this weekend though - but I'm going to have to make time somewhere.

I still have 2 more felt ornaments to do - one is a "want" to do and the other is a "have" to do!

I need to pick and print an Elf movie quote/printable and frame it for part of an Elf themed gift basket I'm doing.

There are various other little things I need to with computer/printer and or Cricut - nothing major. So I guess I could be in worse shape at this point.

If I can get embroidery project done and the one felt ornament I'll be happy!!!!

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
Been busy all week hoping to try and get a few things done between tonight and tomorrow. Back to work on Sunday.

:):)Names on two Popsicle holders (already cut)
Cut and put Izzy's name on Popsicle holder
Cut and names on two water bottles
:):):)glitter ornament's (let's see how many I can get done)
:)design and cut out Izzy's ornament
personalize a grinch ornament
Annie's ornament
design and cut out bulb ornament tag
:)glitter cup
:)first coat of epoxy on glitter cup (on turner now)
design and cut decal for cup
design and cut Kayla and Kali's cup decals
epoxy Kayla and Kali's cups
design and cut Aunt Rose's shirt
Put decal on Aunt Rose's shirt

Adding
finish Joy wine bottles

Last edited:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Rose ~ You and I are on the same wavelength. I added a bunch of pictures to my blog today to catch up on my September-October crafting accomplishments.

Yours are terrific! Love the colors in the hair band. The owls are as cute as can be. Won't they add a special touch to your gift wrapping and giving! That's a darling idea for those cute buttons, too. You're a gifted knitter, as we know. I, too, could use a pair of those fingerless mittens.

You may be glad in the future that you gave the details of your crafts if/when you want to make any more. I've found that very helpful myself, and it's also nice for those of us reading your blog who may be interested in following in your crafty footsteps! Thanks for sharing.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Need to paint knobs for the sign, perhaps I can convince DH to do those for me.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
DJ, I love the elephant for Valentin. I remember having something like that when I was younger.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Rose, lovely work, the owls are so cute. The nightgowns are beautiful

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Restarted the baby blanket 4 times!! Decided to use bigger hook, then the number of stitches didn't work.... pffff... now I seem to be on the good road.

Reactions: Rose94

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I did some prep work on 2 different crafts today. Will work on them during the week. I need some supplies and will be near Hobby Lobby on Tuesday so will stop in and get what I need. I do need to go through my felt and ribbon to see what I need to do the Snowman pillows. I am feeling comfortable with where I am at in Christmas prep.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks, Katrina. The yo-yos are fun to make, but I don't enjoy trying to string them together tightly. They do turn out quite though.

Lucie ~ Hope the blanket goes well this time around. It can be frustrating, I know.

I finished the CCS motif for Valentin's first birthday card. That might be it for today unless I do some knitting this evening.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Lucie—glad to hear you finally have the blanket going in the direction it should be going.

DJ thank you for your kind words about my blog.

Everyone is getting a lot done craft wise. Yesterday I helped my daughter and her family move and was wiped out. Still feel wiped out today so no crafting