Crafters Challenge October 30th---Nov. 5th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I am working on the count down to Christmas Stockings for Dgds Almost there. I have a few I have to pre make so all they have to to is decorate it. Hope to finish it tomorrow?

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Started a fall quilt called My Crow Garden. Using some fabric from my stash and had to buy some. Making it alittle bigger than the pattern. Today will be trimming a bunch of hst and flying geese.
I wanted to finish up my snowmen but I need help twisting wire for the arms. Husband is busy building So it may have to wait until next week.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
4C107E9D-0E5F-4142-821F-DD853CAC116A.jpeg

I’m making DD30 a Pet Sweater with these blue yarns for her half naked cat … a Werwolf Cat or Lykoi Cat. I call him … Ugly! LOL Her name for him is Duzel.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I finished the Pet Sweater! :)

31C3ECE1-9E3E-415C-A0BF-08A833A3ED6F.jpeg

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Jampss ~ Your DD's ugly cat will look beautiful in that sweater!

I finished a few things over the weekend ... laundry hamper liners, placemats, and cute fabric basket.

I'm going to Open Sew tomorrow, so I want to get some fabric cut to work on a fall quilt wall hanging and maybe a block for one of my 2021 UFO BOMs. I hope to get my embroidery machine working on some "poop" bags (Reindeer poop, Unicorn, Elf and Snowman) for stocking stuffers and also get to work on embellishing sweatshirts for the grandchildren.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
That sweater is so cute!
Finished the first set of blocks and have started the other set for my quilt. Lots of fiddly pieces. Not my strong suit. One inch squares drives me nuts.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Open Sew today was great. I made good progress on my fall wall hanging, and it seemed to piece together very smoothly. I was very pleasantly surprised. There are many half-square-triangles, and all the points are nearly perfect ... so far. I have many more and smaller half-square-triangles to do for the maple leaves along the border. Not as small as those 1" squares of Myron's Mom's, thankfully!

• Love
Reactions: Lana and jampss

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
So very close to being done with the countdown stockings. I have to bag some and double check all have hanging strings attached. My craft room is a mess but should clean up easily. Some of the item were hard for me to do so I am glad I preassembled some. I would like to run to Dollar Tree and get the treat bags to put each one in.

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
Nearly finished with my holiday planter cover, and ready to start on some snowflakes. Still need to work some on my scarf.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I'm starting to collect CCS projects to do for myself, and none of them are particularly small ones (like the motifs I do for greeting cards are). Well, one project is a set of 6 motifs that are just a little larger than greeting cards. One is quite a large undertaking for me. I've been able to work on one (watercolor flowers...the first of three) this week. I purchased fabric and beads for the larger one yesterday, and I looked for fabric for the 6 smaller motifs yesterday but didn't find anything I liked.

I found some pretty pastel gummy worms yesterday that will be great for the "Unicorn Poop" bag for DGD's stocking.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Blocks are done. Want to do my own borders. I have a ton of scraps since the pattern didn’t use the no waste flying geese and I did think about that until later. I figure out something