Crafters Challenge October 3rd----October 9th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I got the 56 items made, wrapped and out in the mail today! I didn't do the painting on the picture frame glass that I wanted to do (since decrapifing outside) but did 4 other items.

This week I plan on cleaning so.... no crafting. I have to say that 2021 has been the worse year for me on crafting. With Allen and the great aunts. I SHALL RETURN THO!!!!!

I need to see if I have all the stuff for seasoning salt, miracle cream and the Reindeer feed. Before you can't get it. Teigan shook the vanilla today. I need to get bottles for it.

What is everybody working on this week?

HAPPY HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
I really need to get caught up on cleaning this week.
I did sort out the fabric I pulled for my next quilt. I’d like to get the fabric ironed and maybe cut out.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Lana, I agree. 2021 I have done nothing for myself. I really hope to get back to it in 2022

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

I finished knitting the socks for Iris today. Now they just need to be blocked. Next knitting project? Fingerless mittens for Iris or socks for DSonIL?

I also finished one of the September BOM quilt blocks. I have one more September one to finish. The pieces are cut and ready. On Thursday, I will get one of the October block patterns, so I hope I will be able to keep up.

In the studio this week, I really hope I will have a chance to work on the reading pillows (3) and maybe the Monster Trucks quilt for Valentin. Tomorrow I will go on a FAT (Fabric Acquisition Trip) with Kathy and hope to find more of the fabrics I need for the quilt.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
2021 12 25 Lorraine.jpg

2021 12 25 Nick.jpg

I finished a cat toy for a friend and a beanie for DNiece's BF.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
jampss ~ Lovely! is there catnip in the cat toy? It might get gorn apart. :(

Reactions: HouseElf and jampss

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
jampss ~ Lovely! is there catnip in the cat toy? It might get gorn apart. :(
Thanks! Yes and yes ... I know it will be "loved" on ... LOL

Reactions: HouseElf

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I have the Moster Truck quilt well under way. I just need to find/make more time to work on it!

Went fabric shopping with Kathy yesterday and helped her find the perfect fabric for the quilt she's been working on. She calls me the "fabric whisperer". LOL

I did a little knitting on a UFO afghan last night. Haven't geared up to start another pair of socks (for DSonIL) or the fingerless mittens (for Iris) yet. Also finished a small CCS fantacy car to use on a BD card for Valentin.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Jampss, my boys would have loved that toy!

Quilt is cut out. I’ve started sewing and have a pile of geese and HST’s to square up.

I got 2 new quilt patterns in the mail. The one (Christmas train) I’ll use the fabric I had pull earlier this year (Christmas train fabric). The other, I can’t wait to go through my stash and pull what I want to use.