Crafters Challenge Sept. 22nd-25th

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
You notice that this week will end on Rudy Day!!!! I CAN'T READ A CALENDER VERY GOOD ACROSS THE ROOM---THIS WEEK ENDS THE 28TH---DUH!!!!!!!

Meaning only 3 Rudy Days left for 2013!!!!

I believe we have 13 Saturdays left.

I am still crocheting on scarfs. Picked up 5 more skeins of yarn this week-end. Have added the 4 ladies at the beauty shop to the list. People seem to like them and they are easy.

Will sew on Mason some bibs this week. He will be taken on Friday. In Texas. :( He will be a great nephew. They should be in ILL in November for deer season.

Also have to start on the round quilt. Jaymees shower will be Nov. 23rd.

What are your crafting plans this week?

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Crocheted my 2nd granny square this weekend. will try working on my scarf during the week.
Thinking out getting some easy crafts to make when mom and sis come in 2 weeks time.

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
Hey everyone! I've been in a crafting slump the past couple of weeks. I've finished a few small projects but nothing major. I really need to get a move on! I did start knitting a sock the other evening but haven't gotten too far on that either. Tomorrow I plan to get in my sewing room and start making hooded towels for the fall show.

Have a great week!!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Lucie, you are doing great on the blocks. Saw on Chit Chat how many you have done. :)

Carol, You make so much stuff in bulk, I bet you do get overwhelmed at times doing it all.
Think of that profit!!! Seems you sell your stuff really good at shows. You go girl!!!

I have 21 scarfs done. Have 7 or 8 to do yet I think.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Lana – I can’t believe September’s Rudolph Day is already here! Mind blown! And you’ve done 21 scarves – just WOW!

Luludou – Good luck on the crochet projects! I miss working with yarn!

Carol1231 – Sorry to hear about your slump! I feel like I’ve been more in a craft slump this year than not – but it sounds like you are pushing on through! Keep up the good fight!

I've finished the peas in a pod toy and then decided to go shopping for supplies. I picked up a paint color I needed to work on the felt/wooden "knights" for the castle set I've made and then bought a whole boat load (comparatively) of other supplies! It felt great!

Then I sat down and made "kits" for about 7 little felt/fabric projects. Placing the printed picture of the finished project, template pieces (if already cut out), felt sheets, buttons and such, anything that will go into that project all in its own ziplock bag.

I've cutout the pieces for two felt ornaments and started sewing one of them.

Januarymama

Retire Member
Sep 16, 2013
Davison, MI
I've finally started working on a coming home outfit for my little one. Last night I spent an hour and a half working on the hat. It is done and looks sooo cute :) tomorrow I'm going to do the pants. And I'm saving the jacket for last. It looks the most complicated. Perhaps I should have done it first and got it out of the way.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
JanuaryMama, WTG getting started on it!!!! Are you able to post pictures? Would love to see it.

We love to see pictures of everybodys crafts or projects.

Another scarf done today.

I just cut out 9 bibs for Mason before coming on here. Hope to sew some maybe tom. sometime.

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
January mama would love to see your projects.
AJ - love it when all is ready in Ziploc bags
Lana - wow you are knitting a lot!!

Got a pic in the community album of some of the granny squares I made. am not finished but it goes quickly

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Got either 8 or 9 bibs made for Mason. Have to put the snap or some type of closure on them yet. Still crocheting too.

Very pretty Lucie. I also cannot wait to see the finished project.