Crafter's Challenge September 10th---16th, 2023

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thanks, Lana!

I seem to have many CCS motifs stitched that need to be made into cards and décor items (woodland animals calendar, flat folds, mounted in frames). I hope to get started on those projects.

I knit a small doll blanket over the last couple of days and hope to make another one this week.

Also, I want to make more progress on Sonja's Storm at Sea quilt and perhaps some other sewing projects.

Last edited:

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have my fall decor bin in my craft room and plan to sit down and reimagine how I will use them. I have an oval grapevine wreath that was my mom's and want to create an outdoor wreath. The rest I will think through and see how the decor ends up after I clean the living room this week.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I learned how to do a crocheted edge when down the coast. I would like to do some more on a kitchen towel.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have no more scrap wool, I have used it up. I made 7 blankets of various sizes that will go to the church.
I now need to think of what I will do next.

Last edited:

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Didn’t get much done this week, ended up making cabbage rolls and had some appointments. I did tidied up my sewing room and set up my big machine to start my fall rug. Ordered poly batting from Joann’s for all the rugs- I have 4 rolls of batting here, all cotton of course. Put a note in my planner to drop off one of my machines to be serviced when I have my next chiro appointment. The shop is close to the office, no sense making 2 trips. I may sign up for a class too. Ordered some purse pattern templates from a company I’ve never used before. Hopefully I’ll be happy with them.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Got very little knitting in this week but did get the second section of the house block done. One more section to complete the block. Its the bunny fence and a welcome sign.

Having a little computer problem so if I don't make it back for a few days my plans for next week are to get the third section of the quilt block done along with the wrist warmer finished.