Crafters Challenge September 12th--September 18th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
jampss ~ That's the same yarn called for in the pattern I'm thinking of making. How do you like it? I'd be curious if it pills.

I knit a wash cloth yesterday. I need it for the lake.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Jampss nice soft yarn. I like to use it for hats for the mitten tree.

A little knitting done on next hat. Had to fog the sweater.Although the swatch was correct my knitting seem to turn a little on the tight side so out it came. Will start over using a larger needle size and see how it goes.
Bookmark is finished and a little bit of card making got done. Still need to do a little more to do.

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Wow, everyone looks like they are having a productive week!
JoDee, the doll clothes are adorable.
AJ, the markers are so funny. The next victim would be at home here!
The banner dresses up the mantel. I really like it.
Jampss, the top turned out nice. Pretty yarn.

I finished the quilt today. The binding was from the winterville quilts last year. I had just enough, I had two 3 inch tails left and that was it. Working on a tag for it, will finish it tomorrow.

Attachments

• F32F11CA-1A53-4832-94F8-930B246534D7.jpeg
    F32F11CA-1A53-4832-94F8-930B246534D7.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 8

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
MissJoDee ~ Great doll clothes! My DGDs don't really dress up their dolls. Perhaps they would if I made them some pretty clothes like those!

Myron's Mom ~ What a beautiful quiilt! What's the name of the pattern? It looks like a great way to showcase a large-print focus fabric.

Getting ready to start knitting a pair of socks for Iris. I've knit the swatch and have her foot measurements. Now I just need to re-wind the yarn into two balls so I can do the two-at-a-time magic loop pattern. I just love having them both done at the same time and I know they are identical ... no change in gauge from one sock to the next or having to keep track of how long I made the last one. They will be interesting, as the yarn will form a stripe, and I won't wory about trying to match one sock to the other. Iris will like them better if they are different! LOL

I've done a little craftermath control, so hope to get a start on some reading pillows soon.

And I need to take some pictures of some of my most recent finishes and update my blog. I've done some, but there's lots more.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
AJ ~ I have a flikr account but can't quite figure out how to post pictures from it. Can you provide any insight?

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
MissJoDee ~ Great doll clothes! My DGDs don't really dress up their dolls. Perhaps they would if I made them some pretty clothes like those!

Myron's Mom ~ What a beautiful quiilt! What's the name of the pattern? It looks like a great way to showcase a large-print focus fabric.

Getting ready to start knitting a pair of socks for Iris. I've knit the swatch and have her foot measurements. Now I just need to re-wind the yarn into two balls so I can do the two-at-a-time magic loop pattern. I just love having them both done at the same time and I know they are identical ... no change in gauge from one sock to the next or having to keep track of how long I made the last one. They will be interesting, as the yarn will form a stripe, and I won't wory about trying to match one sock to the other. Iris will like them better if they are different! LOL

I've done a little craftermath control, so hope to get a start on some reading pillows soon.

And I need to take some pictures of some of my most recent finishes and update my blog. I've done some, but there's lots more.
Thank you! The quilt pattern is BQ by Maple Island Quilts. My friend Lynn gave me the pattern. She got it free a quilt guild meeting. It’s a quick sew and like you said nice for larger prints. It’s a nice beginner pattern for some new to quilting too.

Reactions: Lana and HouseElf

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
jampss ~ That's the same yarn called for in the pattern I'm thinking of making. How do you like it? I'd be curious if it pills.

I knit a wash cloth yesterday. I need it for the lake.
Well, it's that cool!

I'm giving it to dear daughter ... I hope it doesn't pill!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: HouseElf

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
AJ ~ I have a flikr account but can't quite figure out how to post pictures from it. Can you provide any insight?
I don't know about flikr ... but if you are looking at a photo, can you just hightlight and copy the address from the address bar?

Otherwise, the photos I share are on my computer and I drag and drop them here.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
Thank you all for the like comments on the doll clothes. I need to focus on some other tasks first but hope to do more clothes for the girls.