Crafters Challenge September 13th-19th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Myron’s mom I know the feeling about classes cancelle. Still waiting to hear when the yarn store will try and do the knitting class I signed up for that was to be last March.

Pjs just need the sleeves sewn in and than the hemming. The cards just need the inside saying. Hat is done and scarf is under way. DH saw the hat and asked if it was for him and than hinted that he would like one in a dark blue in the same yarn. He will get if for Christma.

DGD other grandmother asked if I could make her other granddaughter a nightgown with a matching one for her doll. Let her know I would and the fabric is here. Will need to add it to my list.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Started a new pair of knitted socks as I can't finish the baby booties for my grandson since we haven't seen him in one week and want to see the fit before I finish it.

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Finished the felt stormtrooper ornament!

https://flic.kr/p/2jHKYin
He's not exactly what I wanted but not bad from having no pattern - lol

Got a wild hair and started a new project - Mini Patchwork Pincushion - here is a shot of the fabrics I picked out:

https://flic.kr/p/2jHKYhR
I sewed the first two squares together - they were crooked - cut them apart - traced a line to sew on - sewed it - AND realized I'd sewn wrong sides together :rolleyes: So at that point I just stopped for the night. Was getting pretty frustrated.

I finished another Christmas gift tag yesterday and got the pattern pieces cut for the Stargate ornament I'm making. Also got the pumpkin pattern pieces for my autumn runner project cut and ready. I'm going to try doing one pumpkin first and see how it goes.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Nice work, AJ. Yes, sometimes, you just have to quite when things aren't going right. Get a fresh start at a later time.

I finished the Shamrock ornaments, finally. I had forgotten that I wasn't going to stuff them, so when I remembered, it saved me a lot of time and effort. So glad to have those done.

I had hoped to make more progress today, but I made a fresh peach pie instead and invited the neighbors over to share it with us. Quite spontaneous, entertaining, and delicious! My best pie ever, I think!

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Pj are finished as is the Christmas cards. Little over 1/3 of the scarf has been knitted and I have the apron gift box cut out. The fabric for the nightgown I was asked to make is washed. Yarn for DH picked up and I made three fall cards and put them in the mail but forgot to take picture.
When over my list of what I have left to make for Christmas. Hoping to have it all done by Thanksgiving.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
IMG_3673.JPG

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Reactions: AuntJamelle