Crafter's Challenge September 18th---24th, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Happy Hello To All!

Pretty active last week!!!!

I am hoping to cut more of my items out for the 12 Days of Christmas this week. Like I have said before I will make 13 items and each one has 16 pieces so lots of cutting.

Found a Ghost candy bar cover that I thought was cute, so will show Teigan and see if she likes for her classmates. On the Skip to my Lou blog. Also a bat and dracula.

I ordered a 24 ornament advent calendar off of Amazon for Teigan and I to do before Christmas. She also has the one that she got last year and brought here this summer for us to do.

Need to see what ornament I will do for family/friends.

I use to do about 80 bags of reindeer feed for Christmas but now I won't hardly need to many. Will see what Teigan would like to do this year.

What are you hoping to do this week???

HAPPY HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Working on cards this week.
Going to sort through my stash again just make sure I haven’t missed anything I can use for the quilts I want to make. Husband is taking me to a fabric sale this week!!!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I want to:
- knit work on the socks that have been just laying there for the last few months
- work on the felt ornaments.. put cuffs on the mini-mittens
- do a fall barn painting tutorial by Jesse Robertson.

Ok now, what will actually get done??

Reactions: jampss and Lana

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
We're going camping for a few days (Tuesday-Saturday), so I want to figure out what to take for crafting. Unfortunately, my Christmas crafts don't seem to feel that portable. Many items I'll be making with my embroidery machine, and I don't want to take that with me.

Today I'm working on the gnome wall hanging and finishing up some CCS greeting cards. I'll knit or cross stitch during the game this afternoon. Those will probably be the crafts I take camping.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
We're going camping for a few days (Tuesday-Saturday), so I want to figure out what to take for crafting. Unfortunately, my Christmas crafts don't seem to feel that portable. Many items I'll be making with my embroidery machine, and I don't want to take that with me.

Today I'm working on the gnome wall hanging and finishing up some CCS greeting cards. I'll knit or cross stitch during the game this afternoon. Those will probably be the crafts I take camping.

It would be great if you could get some things to the handwork stage to take with you.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
2022 08 22 MHH Bitmoji (9).png
@Rose94 Hope you are on the mend!!!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul