Crafters Challenge, September 19th---September 25th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hello!!!!

At the end of this week----on Saturday--- it will be 3 months until Christmas!

I found some more magnets today that I needed for 2 magnet thingys that I am making for the 12 days of Christmas Swap. This week I hope to get a pretty good start on those projects and hopefully finish them. 5 items and make for 12 plus I always send the hostess the same so 13 sets to do. Doing a few easier things since what I first had planned I won't do. (need to be helping outside and they would take longer.) Since I have all the items I can start on them for next year earlier.

What are you all working on this week????

Our curious minds want to know!!!

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have 2 more items cut out and ready to sew for dgd AG dolls. I would also like to sew a gymnastic suit with some fabric I found in the stash. That will give each dgd 3 outfits each. If time permits, later I will try to make shoes and accessories.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Jody, I have all kids of patterns for AG but haven't made any. Teigan has some from Wal-Mart (American Life) and she will play with them but does babies more.

Your granddaughters will have such heirlooms from you!

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Jody/Lana I have made clothes for DGD AG type doll but she seems to be most happy with the outfit’s I make that match something I make for her along with matching outfit for her baby dolls.
Will be more of the same from last week. Sewing, knitting and paper crafting.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Hoping to get back to some sort of crafting this week. Time seems to be taken up with Spring cleaning at the moment

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Lana ~ Thanks for starting us up. It sounds like you have a good plan!

You, too, MissJoDee!

Rose ~ Making matching outfits is a wonderful idea. So cute!

We’re headed back to the lake on Wednesday. Hope to take some sewing along again.

Today while doing some craft-related texting with a friend, I was inspired to make a candle mat to coordinate with a decoupage candle holder I made last year. I did some knitting on Iris’ socks while watching the football game. They are coming along nicely. I have some fabric being pre-washed for a quilt for Valentin (birthday or Christmas) but that’s probably as far as I’ll get on that project this week. I hope to get some fabric prepped to take to the lake so I can sew on it there. That would be for some reading pillows.

DH gave me an idea for Julia today. Hairbows for her hair. She showed me what she likes and would like some in different colors, and maybe a rainbow one. I need to shop for some ribbons.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
IMG_4056.jpgI hope I did this right! Anyhow, I made an autumn wreath for my front door using mesh and ribbons from $Tree and tutorials on UTube.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I just finished painting/staining 84 little jenga blocks and gave the 14 sewing marble magnets another coat of mod podge.

Also, printed out some poems I needed as I typed this!

Last edited: