Crafters Challenge September 1st-7th, 2019

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Uggg… one of the socks I'm knitting seems to have a small hole, I guess I dropped a stitch and a few were mixed up (purl, knit)… Don't know if I'll have to undo the whole cuff or if I,ll be able to correct. will go google how to do that.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Thank you for all the kind words!
The Marshall quilt is all most cut out. I have 12 large squares to fussy cut and was too tired to play with it last night. I still need a backing for it but I’ll be going down to Shilo for their tent sale and will get something there. That’s my excuse for going.
I had thought about going to the mount hope quilt show today in Amish country but I’m thinking I should just stay home. It’s such a beautiful day though.
My husband looked at my pumpkin wreath form and has a plan for a stand for it. He said he would even stain it for me. I’m going to try to get him to do that today while I decorate the wreath. Will see how that goes.
Well time to go work out, happy crafting everyone.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Myron’s mom. The quilt is lovely.
DJ yes it’s nice to have a support DH and he even picked out the fabric for DGD nightgown.
Luludou were you able to fix your sock without tearing out any knitting?
Frostyshimmer sorry you are having a hard time with the shawl. I find with lace work knitting lifelines are great.

Got a few rows done on the shawl last night. Only 45 more rows to go.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Nope, had to unknit a few rows. Tonight I'll check with YouTube to see if they are all on the needles the right way before starting again.

I also want to do a shawl next, I got the yarn for it… so many projects! so little time ;)

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
MM what a gorgeous quilt, beautiful work.

FS, with the "grippy"bottoms to knitted socks. I have seen where you apply swirls of hot glue form a glue gun to the bottom and let dry. Apparently this becomes grippy. Worth a try on some scrap.