Crafters Challenge September 20th-26th, 2020

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Got a fair bit of knitting done yesterday and just need to finish the left front and sleeves.
Need to sand back the painted letters that I was doing as the wind blew dust on them :rolleyes:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Miss JoDee, it counts.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I glued the gnome beards & nose. Half-done for the Christmas ornaments!
New pair of knitted socks are started.

Since I have such a hard time finding yarn for the socks, I ordered online and my sis will pick them up in her area, they don't have any here and shipping is too expensive. I don't need it until 2021, so maybe we can see each other before then even though for now they are telling us to stay each in our own area because of Covid

Reactions: jampss and Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Well the red quilt backing has one the battle for now. It’s a beautiful red and would be so nice on my quilts but I’m afraid it’s still going to bleed. I am going to use it for a quilted table cloth- all red with red embroidery. Will be a project for next spring. That means another shopping trip! Maybe on Monday. In the mean time I’ll keep cleaning my house.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Rose ~ Love your projects.

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
I finished one more crocheted potholder and jar opener set. This one with Christmas colors
and almost done with 2 Fall gratitude journals made out of envelopes I made for my sister and niece's birthdays that they can add pictures to ......they have been very fun to make.

Laurie