Crafter's Challenge September 25th----October 1st, 2022

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Into a new "BER" month at the end of this week!

I hope to finish cutting out the rest of the fabric I need to start sewing for the swap.

What are your plans for the week?

HAPPY CRAFTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori K

Premiere Member
Nov 13, 2018
Illinois
I need to complete my pumpkin, started at my crochet class yesterday.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I got done one panel of DD's boyfriend's poncho for Christmas!

Reactions: Ahorsesoul and Lana

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Working on holiday cards here. Halloween and Christmas are just about done. Having issues with thanksgiving so I’ll have a big do over on them this week.
No fabric shopping last week. I’ve been sick again. Husband wanted to take me to stat care when I said I wasn’t well enough to go, lol. I was disappointed, but it was the right choice and I saved a ton of money not going :)

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
No fabric shopping last week. I’ve been sick again. Husband wanted to take me to stat care when I said I wasn’t well enough to go, lol. I was disappointed, but it was the right choice and I saved a ton of money not going :)
2022 09 25 Bitmoji (11).png

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Thank you, I am. I’m not a good patient, drives me nuts to be sick, not that anybody likes it. I constantly have ants in my pants, can not sit still (I’m like my mother was lol). So it’s hard for me to just rest. Maybe that’s why I’ve been battling stuff off and on since July.
On a happy note my Christmas cards are done. My first attempt to make cards. Atleast they don’t look like a first grader did them (maybe a second grader, lol). Halloween cards are waiting on the stamper with a Halloween greeting to come. Need to be in the right frame of mind to wrestle with the thanksgiving cards.
Rose hope you are doing better.
Lucie, another great painting.

Rose94

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ontario Canadaa
Cough is hanging on and feeling a little tried but otherwise feeling better.
Got the Halloween cards finished and thanksgiving in the mail.
Sewing machine needs a new part which has been ordered but is coming from the state. Hopefully it will not take long to get here.
Got a couple rows on the fingerless mitts knitted.
Ready for a nap and it’s only 10.25 am

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007

Lucie ~ I like it, too. You did an excellent job with the lighting effect.

Rose ~ We never bounce back the way we want to. Don't overdo it!

I got a brainstorm the other day to make a machine embroidery scarecrow that I saw online. I jumped right in and made one and have a second one in progress. I should be able to work on it a little today, but I need to help DH winterize the boat which will take a bit of time and energy. I'm going to mail the first one to my DD and family in Alaska. The second one I want to take with me when I visit my other DD and family in Nebraska in mid-October. While the embroidery machine is stitching away, I can make some progress on quilting the gnome wall hanging. Then there's the Craftermath created from pulling fabrics to audition for the scarecrow. It has lots of pieces. I'm fussy cutting for patches and pockets, there's dungarees, shirt and hat pieces to be selected. Of course I pull it all out and then don't put it back until I'm finished. What a miss I've got!

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Lucie, I like that one too!

Dahlia, Alaska? That sounds wonderful.

Rose, I hate those hanging coughs.

Finished my Halloween cards. It took 4 days for the stamps I was waiting on to get here. Not that long but they came from Cleveland. I gps the address, 1 hour 15 min from my house. Oh well they are here.

Dropped off my destiny when I picked up my Soprano. Some how I had cracked the bobbin case. I think when I pick up the destiny I’ll ask how that happens so maybe I prevent it from happening. While I was out I stopped at a local quilt shop, found some fall fabric for some fall quilts I want to make.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Greetings!

We get to AK about once a year to visit. They come this way once or twice a year, too. They love it up there. We wouldn't, I don't think.

I did get the second scarecrow finished.