Crafters Challenge September 5th-September 11th, 2021

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Myron's Mom

Premiere Member
Jul 1, 2018
Ohio
Wow everyone has been very busy this week!!!
AJ, the signs are so cute.
Jampss, I’m glad doubling the pot holder worked out.
Ive finished the quilt top. Binding is made and the backing is pressed. Once I get my room cleaned up (and it is a mess) I’ll start quilting the Christmas quilt.
So much for me ordering fabric for gifts only. I found some fabric that they don’t make any more. I couldn’t resist. 12 yards worth LOL. And it’s all Christmas fabric.

Last edited:

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
MM, I went through my fabric a few days back. I have a lot, not as much as I used to have. I really need to find a plan to use some of it up.

kringle

Premiere Member
Sep 9, 2011
I haven't gotten a thing done this week. I've been so busy with chores around here and running errands, appts., concerts, etc. that sitting down to accomplish anything just hasn't happened. I did try teaching myself to knit a stitch combo I haven't done before but I miscounted after 3 or 4 rows and had to unravel it both times. I'm hoping to sit down tonight and try again. And I chose another yarn for the cowl scarf so I'll try and get that started.

AJ- your pumpkin sign is so cute!
Jampss- I like how your potholder turned out.
Rose and DJ- I just visited your blogs. You both do such lovely work. I really admire your skill with knitting.

This is a very somber day for our nation. I pray you all are safe and well and that we never forget.

HAGD, y'all.

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Thank you, Chris! I have quite a bit of catch-up to do on my blog. Where does the time go?

I purchased some fabric the other day to make fall napkins to coordinate with a table cloth I have. I was able to get the fabric washed and cut out, so I hope to have a chance to sew them up this week. We are at the lake, so it's a possibility to do here with no distractions.

I also hope to finish the sweater for Valentin. I only need to sew in the yarn ends and stitch the underarms up. Another easy to finish craft would be to put the beads on the CCS fish motif. We'll see what I can accomplish today.

Miss JoDee

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Apr 22, 2011
Gurnee, IL
I have been sewing doll clothes for dgd's Christmas gifts. I couldn't finish 2 because I didn't bring the lace I needed. I could have for gone the lace but will be much prettier with the lace.

Today, I am moving on to pajama pants. Easy, made from fleece with pockets. All 3 pair are cut from the same pattern so just repeat. Once I return home from DD I will work at completing each item that are partially done. I have scheduled a day a week in the sewing room. Will see how it goes along with my HGP planning.