December 2022 Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
4 sets of pillow cases are in the donation pile for handmade market day at the church. They are brand new pillow cases that I sewed a lace edge onto.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
2 body scrubs in the trash

Holiday_Mom

Premiere Member
Sep 12, 2009
These will include two Paula Deen travel mugs from my last visit to Hilton Head and Savannah with DH. I have the cookbook DH got me for Christmas that year for good memories; I don't need two travel mugs that don't keep beverages as warm as the Yeti does.
I have taken photos of those items that no longer serve me but have sentimental value.

I have not had to declutter much. However, with items coming in at Christmas, some things have got to go out. I'll be joing you again in January! :)

Reactions: jampss and Lana

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I have taken photos of those items that no longer serve me but have sentimental value.
Mary, that is a wonderful suggestion.

I too am ready for January and to get the clutter out of my space.
The first thing I am going to start on is tidying my car!!

Reactions: jampss and Lana

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I did a lot of decluttering today. Things I've procrastinated about...all the piled up mail, a stack of magazines, a pile of over a year's worth of once weekly local papers (DH helped with those). I sent some magazines to Mama to read while she recuperates. I went through the papers and cut out the sports articles that DGS was in so I can give those to him. A lot of mail in trash, some shredded, and some to be filed.