Declutter Club - April 7 - 13

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Ok, so it's been a while since I've done the tasks on the 2012 decluttering calendar, but I'm getting back in to it. Here we go for this week...

[X] Take some time to play with one of your hobbies or passions. For this purpose, I'm considering chocolate both a hobby and a passion ;)

[X] Do all your pot lids go to a pot you stil have? Lids? I have two of those... Easy job for today.

[ ] Spend a few minutes going through the pantry area.

[X] Toss old packets of seasoning etc in the kitchen.

[X] Declutter extra measuring spoons and cups.

[ ] Declutter cookbooks, copying any recipes you still want to keep.

[ ] Clear off the right kitchen counter, only putting back daily items.

Have a great week everyone!

Last edited:

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Saquilla, nice to get back on track :)

Not so bad in that area... except the spice stuff! now, that I HAVE to do... everything is on hold around here while dh is doing the renovations, but I went to mom's house yesterday and she has so much stuff the decluttering urge came back full force. I want stuff out of the house :)

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
LOL! It is so easy for spices to get out of control! I gave an opened pack of chilli powder to my sister. I don't even remember what I was going to use it for! Whatever it was, I didn't need it anyway, since I already had chilli. **sigh**

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I'm so glad to say that my kitchen is all good.

I repurposed a shelf that I had been using in my livingroom. It is now over the sink and I keep all of my spices there. I didn't like them in the cabinets because it was hard to see them when I needed them.

X] Take some time to play with one of your hobbies or passions. My favorite hobby is decorating.

[X] Do all your pot lids go to a pot you stil have? Lids? Yep. I received a new set of pots as a Christmas gift. Threw all the old ones out.

[X] Spend a few minutes going through the pantry area. Did this over the weekend.

[X] Toss old packets of seasoning etc in the kitchen. DONE

[X] Declutter extra measuring spoons and cups. DONE

[X] Declutter cookbooks, copying any recipes you still want to keep. DONE

[X] Clear off the right kitchen counter, only putting back daily items.