Decorated for Valentines Day...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
Yesterday I put away my Snowman dishes and decorated my dining room table for Valentines Day. I put on a white table cloth with a red runner in the center. I put some greens in a small crock then put sparkly hearts throughout........I would love to have your ideas of what you do so I can use them too. I wonder if Vickie has any ideas? I keep going to her site but she has no table scapes or any other decorations for Valentines Day......VICKIE!!! HELP!!! Anyone!!!! And thanks in advance

coffeenut

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 10, 2007
Spartan Country-mi
Your table sounds beautiful. I have decorated with red, pink, and white. I have 4 candles of different heights on my dining room table. They are sitting a a round glass plate. two red two white and I have beads to put around them. On my year round tree I have white glitter balls. On my entertainment center I have all my white figurines. On my coffee table I have two tealight candle holders heart shaped. One is red and the other is clear. I have a woven table runner on the table. In the middle is a three wick candle.
In my bathroom I have red fingertip towels and heart shaped soap on a soap dish. In my kitchen, I have a valentine themed candy jar and white and pink shaped soap on the sink :jumpinghearts:

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I stood in line to pay at a very busy parking garage yesterday. When I got to the cashiers window, she had decorated it with valentine's day decorations. It looked so cheerful and brightened my day! (Of course, i told her so and thanked her.)

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
"heartstrings: I have Valentines times Day window clings on all my windows & hearts all over the house. I also have white & red candles all around.

Carin

MHH Member
Oct 21, 2007
I have always shopped the "after Valentines Day" sales. I have several 5x7 Picture frames that I put pictures of my children and grandchildren. I have made a Valentine's table cloth out of holiday fabric. It has red and silver hearts all over it. I use a cakeplate (it has a pedestal) and put a silver topiary on it with grapevines that are spraypainted silver and has lots of red berries on it.

One year I bought these valentine decorations that have wooden hearts on the top of bent wire ( as if the wind had blown the wires to the side). There are other pieces of wire with alligator clips on the top of them that I put Valentines or photos in as well.

Lastly, and I made these many moons ago, I have wooden hearts. They vary in size from 12" tall to 8" to 6". The they are all painted either red or white with the opposite color around the perimeter wtih "dots". I wrote the names of all my immediate family members on the small ones, the medium ones have our family's last name, and things that you might find on candy hearts. The Largest have things like "Love is spoken here" and "How 'bout some sugar?" (we lived in the south when I made these). The pointed end of the heart is cut off flat so that they can free stand.

As you can see....I go a little overboard, but it is fun.

Enjoy,

Carin "heartstrings: