decorating ideas for "game room" needed

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Last yr that room was a formal dining room and it has a slim line tree in there and all my antique glass ornaments, red and silver balls. Now it has been totally changed and is a game room. It has a shelf, small corner table and a pool table in it. So I need to completly change my decorating in there now. Any ideas w/o breaking the bank buying all new stuff.

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
How old are your boys? If they are still young, I'd put them to work making decorations for the game room tree. How formal is your game room, as in it is a game room with a pool table or more a game room with a Playstation and toys?

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
There is a pool table in there no electronics. The boys are 5,8,10. We have a tree in the hallway b/n their rooms w/ all their ornaments they have gotten but it's kind of a sad tree maybe we'll put those ornaments in the game room instead and use that little tree for something different.

CanadianJingles

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
That's what I would do. Use their ornaments on the game room tree; I'm sure they'd be thrilled to have theirs on the big tree.

Have fun with your other tree. String popcorn and cranberries. Use it to display your Christmas cards.