Disney Wreaths

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
We are planning on going to Disneyworld early December this year so I thought it would be fun to have a mickey wreath to put on our door or decorate with. (We had so much FUN last time we were there!!!) Anyway I went to our dollar tree and they had everything half off so I bought 1--- 18" wreath for the head and 2-- 9" wreaths for the ears. I figured I can wire them together somehow and then add Disney embellishments to make a completely "different" and crafty disney wreath for MUCH less than the ones I have seen online.

thood

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
What a great idea. Disney is everywhere now. I live in southwest Georgia and even our local dollar stores are beginning to carry disney items. With a year to go, you should have no problem finding decorations.

I'm so glad to see all the Disney moms here. Some of my friends think I was obsessed with organized Christmas and they know I'm obsessed with Disney. Wait until I tell them I'm not the only one obsessed with both!!!!

itsanewme

MHH Member
Nov 18, 2007
watching Off Kilter
add me to the list of Disney fanatics
We bought into Disney Vacation Club 11/01 w/Wilderness Lodge as our "home"
I was just there for 2wks in Nov celebrating my 50th birthday
Going back in April

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
How fun! We went to WDW last year in early Dec. It was a perfect time to go, between Thanksgivng and Christmas crowds! We left there in 80 degree weather, landed in WA State to snow, ice and temps in the 20's!

I love the idea of the Mickey wreath. My kids, especially the younger two, got in to the whole 'hidden Mickey' theme and saw Mickey heads everywhere for weeks. It'd be fun to do some subtle hidden Mickeys around the house to carry that Disney feeling a bit longer.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
My neighbor had the same thing on her door for Christmas! I don't know if she made it or bought it online. She also has the same shape lights in her windows. Their light display is totally Disney for the holidays.

Lisa

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
We had so much fun with our son at Disney last summer---that we all want to return this year. (and the next and the next...) Between this board and the disboard.com I LOVE it!!! There are plenty of ideas to keep me excited and focused on moving forward. My son LOVES looking through the disney scrapbook I made for him.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Oh, yes! Disney!

We just went Jan. 5 and it was our 4 yr. old's first visit to the Magic Kingdom and he had a ball. Walked it all! What a trooper! I just found the Disney boards! I'll be checking those out. I and my teen daughter have gone 4 times in the past 2 years with my sis and her teen daughter and that's a blast, too. Our pace was slower with little son, but we sure saw everything ... no crowds before 12 noon ... but afterwards ... they came out of the wood work!

::eek:rnament:

I sure like the wreath idea. We stayed on property at the Movie hotel and our towels were shaped just like that on the bed when we walked in!

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
That sounds like that will be a really cute wreath, I love the $1 store, that is where I get evrything to make my centerpieces.