DIY Fall decor

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I picked up 2 soy fall scented candles at Aldi for $3.99 each.
I use a lot of candles and gel scents for in the bathroom. I need to look at a few more for in my stash.

Reactions: HouseElf

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I notice that some of my decorations never come down;)

I still have some pumpkins out from last year - I will add more - and some candles tied with Christmas-y bowls.

I want to make a new wreath for the front door.

I will also wait patiently for Labor Day - or the day before - to change my decor.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I found this today during my lunch break.

I haven't had a chance to watch all of it, but what I have watched is very inspirational if you have the time!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Nice lunch break. DD and I will watch during breakfast today.

Reactions: missjane

homemade4me

MHH Member
Jun 30, 2020
San Diego County
Thanks, Lucie. I enjoyed that. My favorite was the rope basket as well.

Lori - I keep the same tried and true each year. However, if I see something I like at Dollar Tree, I will pick it up. I won't break the budget spending a dollar or two. ;)

If time permits, I do like to do a simple craft each season. I like doing one that either can be done in front of the TV if it is a bigger project or done within an hour. Here's a picture of a yarn pumpkin that I hope to make this year.

View attachment 1396

Thanks, Lucie. I enjoyed that. My favorite was the rope basket as well.

Lori - I keep the same tried and true each year. However, if I see something I like at Dollar Tree, I will pick it up. I won't break the budget spending a dollar or two. ;)

If time permits, I do like to do a simple craft each season. I like doing one that either can be done in front of the TV if it is a bigger project or done within an hour. Here's a picture of a yarn pumpkin that I hope to make this year.

View attachment 1396
Mary, those are cute......I have started on an orange medium pumpkin, I found it on crochet with Dominick.....there are several out there on you tube....
Laurie

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
We have never really decorated for each season although I would love to. Something to think about.