Does anyone have a cricut expression??

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I brought myself one last year. I ordered off e-bay on News Years Eve alot cheaper than in the stores and it was brand new. I really haven't used it very much. :( It seems to be really cool tho!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I saw a cricut for cake decorating!

Don't have a cricut but I'd love one :)

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I have one and when i pull it out I really enjoy it. I have not used all of the features on it but I am sure at some point I will. I make cards so that is what I use it for. Also if you look at picts here on the community section I have some posted where I got some of the wall vinel and made my own wall cut outs for the boys' bathroom.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I don't have one but that is all I want Santa to bring me! I'm keeping my fingers crossed and trying to behave myself!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I got mine on black Friday last yr. at walmart it was my christmas gift to me. It was funny b/c there were a few others of us around it by the time we could get to them we had our plan mapped out. If you didn't get the color you wanted we were swapping and one guy was to get all the carts and pass them out. It was funny but really nice to see us crazy people working tog. to get what we all wanted

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Jackfrosty, I'm not to sure about the cricut imagine. I haven't seen it in action yet, but with it having HP ink in it. I would think it would cost a fortune to run. It's alot of trial and error with sizes as it is, but maybe if I seen it in person I'd change my mind.

I love my cricut. I use it for all kinds of things. Last night I used it to make about 15 large starts to attach to my car for trunk or treat. I was done in about 15-20.

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I have a cricut...the smaller one, not the big one. I wish I had the bigger one, but the small one is good for lettering, banners and card making...scrapping too. If I had the larger one, I'd probably use it for bulletin boards at school.

It's an investment, especially the cartridges, but you can get them on sale.

candycane

Retire Member
Oct 7, 2008
Kentucky,USA
www.teresascrafts.etsy.com
snickerdoodle.....i hope you get one :)

piratemamaof3boys.....sounds like you had a fun little adventure getting yours, lol.

jackfrosty....the cricut imagine looks awesome but it is costly, it would be nice to have one though.

minnieco.....i cant wait to get mine and start crafting with it!

teachermomof2.....it definitely will be an investment, hopefully I can make some nice things to sell in my Etsy shop.

:pumpkin:

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
When I opened my box for Christmas I was so dang happy, I told everyone the "Scrapbooking Angels Were Singing" I even almost cried!! LOL

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
Candy Cane, I'm so happy for you!! Pleae keep us informed on how you like and what you are doing with it. I have heard of the software but don't know much about it. I only know that it works with the cricut just as the cartridges would but is cheaper and the variety is endless. Congratulations!

candycane

Retire Member
Oct 7, 2008
Kentucky,USA
www.teresascrafts.etsy.com
Thanks Snickerdoodle! It should be here in the next few days so once I start crafting with it I'll try and post some pics!

Aggy, you need to get you one! It's the "bomb diggity" for crafters, LOL!

I'll most likely end up getting the sure cuts a lot software so I can have lots of projects without spending lots of money on cartridges so I'll keep everyone posted on how the software is.

:turkey2: