Dollar Tree

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

chrissyjean

MHH Member
Oct 20, 2007
I was in the Dollar Tree tonight and they are stocking their shelves full of Christmas items. There are some really cute ornaments and plain wreaths. I think I am going to make a few gifts using these items. This will save a few dollars, I am going back tomorrow without dd6 and pick up all the items needed, and wanted. :haha: DD12, and DD6 will enjoy helping make wreaths. I can't wait!

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I was just in there. They had a little but of Christmas out but are waiting until after Halloween to put more out. I did find some oven mitts and spatulas to give as gifts. I hope Iremember to check back next week. The good stuff doesn't last long. :jack:

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
I stopped in our dollar tree the other day and picked up some filler gifts for the kids. Got some cute disney princess puzzles for our daugher and some ELMO wash clothes for our son's stocking. I plan on stopping in there every pay day to see what other goodies I can find.

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
I bought a bunch of decorative stuff here this year for my kids rooms...snowmen and globes for their dressers, etc. I also bought a bunch of holiday mugs for some families I'm staying with along the way on my trip from OH to Boston. They actually look very similar to mugs Starbucks was selling a couple of christmases ago. I'll put them in gift bags with hot chocolate.