Done! All OC Forms Now in PDF ... and New Dividers, too!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
This has been an enormous effort, but I'm DONE: all printables at OC are now available in .PDF format.

Many forms and gift tags had to be re-done, as they were created years ago, in earlier versions of my desktop publishing program. Since I wanted to do it right, I took the time to update many of our gift tags, "poop" poems and printable gifts.

Forms have been "upsized" to take advantage of .PDF's greater printing control, so you get more bang for your printer-ink buck.

And just to complete the achievement, I've added a big selection of NEW divider pages for both the Countdown and the Houseworks + Holidays plan. Enjoy!

http://organizedchristmas.com/printable

Now, off to celebrate (and tidy up the site for the HHP / HGP kickoff in two weeks!)

CEO

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
:applause: Thank you CEO!!
I printed out all the new forms and put together a Christmas Notebook for my SIL. I know she'll get hooked on being organized just like I am!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
WOW...you have simply outdone yourself...they are so pretty!!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
WOW!! What a great job!! Thank you!!

:snowman: Melanie

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Maybe I am not reading this right but I don't seem to see any dividers-could you please help me if they are there and I can't see them-sorry to be so dumb about this. WOMAN

:bigsnow: :bigsnow: :bigsnow:

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Woman said:
Maybe I am not reading this right but I don't seem to see any dividers-could you please help me if they are there and I can't see them-sorry to be so dumb about this. WOMAN

This should take you right to the dividers: :grin:

http://organizedchristmas.com/printable ... n-dividers

These are wonderful!

rockin_granola

Retire Member
Dec 27, 2007
Go Colts!
www.rockingranola.com
THANK YOU! :party:

Thanks to discovering this forum, HHP, and Rudy Days each month I feel SO excited for the holidays! :package:

Truly, this year I forsee being our best, most peaceful, & relaxed yet ... in no small part to you, CEO and all of your hard work! Thank you (and Merry Christmas! lol )

:applause:

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
You are all very welcome--and thanks for your patience. I NEVER thought this would take so long.

Sigh. I still have to do the conversion for OrganizedHome.com and OrganizedScrapbooks.com--BUT I managed to get OC ready in time for plan kick-off Sunday, so there's cause for cheer.

CEO

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Thanks for helping me find the dividers-they are so pretty-hope to print them tomorrow. WOMAN

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Thanks Woman for asking that question I was having the same problem.
:flower:

snowball

Retire Member
Aug 3, 2008
Michigan
Thank you CEO for the beautiful planning pages. Wow! I started printing and will finish this weekend. I'm starting to clean Labor Day weekend for back to school. Those lists will help.

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Kids, you can find the dividers for the Countdown or the Houseworks Holiday Plan INSIDE the forms area for either planner.

Just go to either directory and look up: there's a link to each plan's dividers at the top of the first page for each respective forms area.

Reason for this is that there are too many documents to fit in one gallery, so they have their own subdirectory.

They're there. Another little techie bobble ....

CEO

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
These are amazing!! Thanks so much! Can't wait to get them all printed out!

Thanks CEO! :flower:

gllatshaw

Retire Member
Jan 13, 2008
Florence, South Carolina
CEO - Have you thought of doing a checklist for Housework Holiday like you have for Christmas Countdown? Please understand that I am computer illierate and have no idea the effort this might take, and I know that you where having health issues, so I hope this doesn't sound cheeky. Jill

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Certainly, I've thought about it--but decided that would defeat the intended flexibility in the HHP.

The idea behind the HHP wasn't to recreate the Holiday Grand Plan. Those who like checklists find great comfort there.

The HHP requires a bit more: personalization. That's by design. For those who prefer to create their own plan, the HHP gives a broad pathway--but the individual must create the specific trail they will follow.

Idea being to have both options available, not two versions of the same thing.

CEO

CEO

Retire Member
Oct 9, 2007
Okay, thinking it over again, is what you are asking something more like the Holiday Grand Plan checklists?

http://organizedchristmas.com/printable ... grand-plan

My fuzzy morning brain was thinking of the Christmas Countdown weekly forms, which are a hard list of to-do items.

I imagine it wouldn't take much to do up a set of weekly HHP lists along those lines.

CEO