Donna Hay's Christmas

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I wasn't sure where to put this. If there is a moderator who thinks it should be somewhere else, please move.

Has anyone seen Donna Hay's Christmas on Disney+? She is the Australian version of Martha Stewart, only nicer. :cool:

I discovered this show last night. There are 4 episodes so far and she made some delicious looking food. It's strange to watch her prepare for their Christmas which happens in summer while in my neck of the woods, there is endless white crap falling from the sky.

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Has anyone seen Donna Hay's Christmas on Disney+? She is the Australian version of Martha Stewart, only nicer. :cool:
This cracked me up. I have some of her cookware it is beautiful.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
"White crap" ... LOL :D She sounds fun. Our FL Christmas can be 80* .... no white crap here either. Sigh ..... like I wouldn't mind Christmas Day snow ... then it can be done. LOL

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
"White crap" ... LOL :D She sounds fun. Our FL Christmas can be 80* .... no white crap here either. Sigh ..... like I wouldn't mind Christmas Day snow ... then it can be done. LOL
Snow should only be allowed to fall on Christmas Eve and then disappear the day after Christmas!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
One of the things I would love to see is a "White Christmas" never going to happen here though. I am not sure what the temperature will be Christmas day but is often 28-30C (86F) which can be quite warm.
I will go and check Donna Hay's show out and see if we get any new ideas.