Don't forget..it's this Thursday!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Don't forget that the virtual Fall Tour of Homes is this Thursday, October 16.

It's not too late to participate! Just send me a pm or leave me a message at Haunted Hamlet. Then copy the logo which will be in today's post and post it on your blog along with the pictures of your home on Thursday. I'll link everyone who sends me a message to mine and we'll have a fun virtual tour of each other's fall decorations. If you want to use pictures from a previous year, that's fine...and if your friend has great decorations that you want to post on your blog, that's totally up to you!

Don't forget, we'll be doing this again in December with Christmas decor, so start snapping those photos!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Blogger....Blogspot is an easy blog set up.

Cathy I will see if I can get some photos up at Great Pumpkin Day....but I'm not sure I'll manage it...I'll let you know!!!

Sleighlady

Retire Member
Sep 3, 2008
Oh, I didn't know we had to have a blog, I don't :sad: We can't just put pictures in a Photo bucket album? - Gail

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
BamaMom said:
I don't have any pictures yet, and don't know if we will be decorating this year because I am trying to find a house to move....but can we do one for Christmas?

Yes, we have one planned for December, as well. I will post the date of that one a little later in the fall...probably we'll do it around the middle of December to give everyone plenty of time to get things just like they want them.