Elf bed

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
Cute! I like that!

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
Cute, luludou!
We used a plush Christmas stocking with snowflakes on it (our 'elf' was named Snowflake). It worked well for a sleeping bag-type bed. I love FamilyFun's ideas!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well just printed this out in honor of Rudy day.... in the notebook it goes! :package:

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I just created a photobucket account so I thought I would try to share a photo of our elves and their beds. Hope this works http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f173/jinglemom3/?action=view&current=DSCF2459.jpg I also used a stocking like Holiday Joy but cut off the foot part, made a small hem at the bottom and hot glued the bottom shut. Easy and no sewing. The elves also brought a picture of Santa with them to put next to their beds. I cut the picture off an adhesive gift tag and attached it too a tiny frame that I think is used for scrapbooking.

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Oh! How sweet!! What a neat craft. I know the kids would love this idea!

When the kids go back to school I will take the elves out and take pics of them in their slumber bags!!! One of the boys share the same room as me so I don't want to take the chance of him hearing me take the elves out!!!

I aready have a pic of them in the sleigh they arrived in (bought sleigh at Goodwill for a dollar in the summer 2007). And was lucky enough to find the elves in Bealls Outlet on the evening of Black Friday...talk about last minute finds!!! And they were 50% off so I paid like 3.50 for them ??? not sure exactly but it was around that ballpark!!!

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
My kids took a footstool & flipped it upside down to use as a bed. I really got a kick out of watching them decorate a little room for their elf on a table top. They had so much fun coming up with their own ideas so I lucked out & didn't have to do it myself! lol. I love the stocking idea...how easy is that?! Luludou, I love the link you posted for a bed too :grin: .

Bren :package: