Elf Blogs and the Party.....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Since we are going to be doing Elf Adventure talks for the Worlds Largets Christmas Party I am wondering if anyone that has a current blog that includes elf ideas....or pics...would mind posting the link in this thread....In the past some deleted blogs or no longewr post to them etc....so if I can get a current link.....

I will be linking to and talking up your blogs....that way people can check out the whole elf adventure thing before our chats....not too far ahead but like the week before,....that way it's more than just a chat...its like a virtual elf tour...LOL

:elf:

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
my blogs are
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com and www.allenelves11.blogspot.com.
I ran out of space on the first one so it continues on the second one. I need to update it so I'll try to do that this week.

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Mine is not the most up to date but it does have picts and post about/by the elves. http://3boyselves.blogspot.com/ I will be updating it again this year.

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
Ollie and the Happy elves have great blogs! I didn't get to finish the 3boys elves blog, but I'll finish that in the morning. I have to admit I didn't read all of the blogs but i did see all the pics and read some of the blogs. I'm a skimmer when it comes to reading lots of words! LOL

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
These are all great...thanks...I'm going to use the links when I advertize our chat....starting as soon as I get a minute to do it...LOL